[FM22] Team Nicknames missing after real name fix

DaaNMaaN

just asking if anyone knows how to get the nicknames back for every team on there club page and always everything, i downloaded real names for clubs and competitions and for some reason it took all nicknames out and its never done that in the past it as only been since the jan update i had to do it again and this happened, if anyone could help me get them back would be appreciated :thup:

Edited by bluestillidie00
Better title

1 hour ago, DaaNMaaN said:

just asking if anyone knows how to get the nicknames back for every team on there club page and always everything, i downloaded real names for clubs and competitions and for some reason it took all nicknames out and its never done that in the past it as only been since the jan update i had to do it again and this happened, if anyone could help me get them back would be appreciated :thup:

If you edit team names with the .lnc/.edt files, it removes team names

• TCSSkin changed the title to [FM22] Team Nicknames missing after real name fix
2 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

If you edit team names with the .lnc/.edt files, it removes team names

is there anyway i can get the nicknames back as well as keep the real names ? its never normally done this ive done nothing different to what i normally do.