My countries under 21/19s are not entering qualification for tournaments.

MT55

I'm managing Gibraltar on a old FM game so added the league myself and the country is in the European qualifiers but neither my under 21 or 19 are... They are only playing friendly matches. Why is that? 

Probably because at that moment Gibraltar hadn't entered the U19 and U21 yet. Usually the senior enters first, while it can take a while to set up a good youth infrastructure. This can be seen through the various qualifications.

1 hour ago, Wolf_pd said:

Probably because at that moment Gibraltar hadn't entered the U19 and U21 yet. Usually the senior enters first, while it can take a while to set up a good youth infrastructure. This can be seen through the various qualifications.

Gibraltar‘s U21 and U19 teams have been qualifying for their respective European Championships recently.

1 hour ago, Wolf_pd said:

U21 Gibraltar debut was for the 2019 European Championship U21 qualification, so depends on which FM version is played.

I've also managed San Marino and still no under 21 or 19 qualifiers. Is it because I'm the lowest ranked international? Or maybe a bug.