[FM22 Winter update] Caribbean Megapack

Could you use a hidden stage in the Leagues Cup to have a third place team? Or does the qualifying get thrown off anyway?

If you're managing one of the smaller Caribbean teams, you'll probably get a kick out of my second nationalities file. If you load everyone based in, say, England, then you can try to lure more players to join St. Lucia, Dominica, etc like in real life

Holy crap, I've been waiting for someone to fix the Caribbean system as I want to try and play in Antigua. Appreciate the work put into this!

I have only really checked the Antiguan league, but is there supposed to be 45 games? Some of these league schedules seem brutal.

Screenshot_1322.png

Edited by Mediocre_Jake

6 hours ago, Mediocre_Jake said:

Holy crap, I've been waiting for someone to fix the Caribbean system as I want to try and play in Antigua. Appreciate the work put into this!

I have only really checked the Antiguan league, but is there supposed to be 45 games? Some of these league schedules seem brutal.

Screenshot_1322.png

Yup that was an oversight lol. Initially I was going to go for a 10-man division like previous years, but I thought it would be more interesting to expand it. 

18 hours ago, themodelcitizen said:

Could you use a hidden stage in the Leagues Cup to have a third place team? Or does the qualifying get thrown off anyway?

If you're managing one of the smaller Caribbean teams, you'll probably get a kick out of my second nationalities file. If you load everyone based in, say, England, then you can try to lure more players to join St. Lucia, Dominica, etc like in real life

I thought about a hidden stage, but I figured since I was already editing it, I might as well add a playoff - that's what is planned in real life, although there's no released info on what form it might take. Honestly it ends up redundant a lot of the time, as the top 3 in the Leagues cup almost certainly qualified through their leagues anyway lol. That's why there are so many redundant entries if you load it up in the editor (there's like 6 extra lines adding teams from the USA and Mexico if not enough teams have been added due to the Leagues Cup people having already been entered)

If you let the FM Researchers know who is missing second nationalities we can get it updated for the next game :) Research is under the "bugs" section of the forum I think

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @V50,

Thanks a lot for this great database. I've started a save in St. Lucia, and it seems that the teams and logo's doesn't match. One question: are all the teams in your database real teams? Just asking because to be honest, I don't know anything about those countries, but I do like to start in a real obscure country, and try to build something.

29 minutes ago, Bartrcm said:

Hello @V50,

Thanks a lot for this great database. I've started a save in St. Lucia, and it seems that the teams and logo's doesn't match. One question: are all the teams in your database real teams? Just asking because to be honest, I don't know anything about those countries, but I do like to start in a real obscure country, and try to build something.

All teams are real - logos would be an external add on you've installed as there are no licensed teams in the Caribbean. I added some new teams for the official release so if you're using last year's logos it might not match.

19 hours ago, V50 said:

All teams are real - logos would be an external add on you've installed as there are no licensed teams in the Caribbean. I added some new teams for the official release so if you're using last year's logos it might not match.

Thanks for the reply, and yes I use the logo's from last year.

• 1 year later...