Is it possible to get Russia back to pre 22.4 update?

RealSmokePL

Like without recreating everything, cause I wouldn't mind with the right tools but the editor isn't that, possible to perhaps replace a file or something, or's FM 21 my only option?

Also I guess it wouldn't even be a 100% possible since the Russian National Team seems to be completely non-existing now? No players no nothing?

When you're creating a new game, you can choose what database to load - just pick one that isn't 22.4

Edit; hearing that it might be hard coded into the game's files itself so the above might not work

Edited by ZahnZee

6 hours ago, ZahnZee said:

When you're creating a new game, you can choose what database to load - just pick one that isn't 22.4

Edit; hearing that it might be hard coded into the game's files itself so the above might not work

Yeah I've read people saying that all databases are sadly affected.

13 hours ago, ZahnZee said:

6 hours ago, RealSmokePL said:

Yeah I've read people saying that all databases are sadly affected.

Yeah, each database is affected by this so unfortunately loading 22.1 database won't work.

And answering the question - I can confirm that few users contacted us privately (won't mention and give usernames neither here or in pm) that they've found out the way to have the database with Russia 'normally' in the game. 

After I've checked this personally, it requires modifying original files of the game (like crack files for older games), so unfortunately I (and all of us mods/admins) won't encourage and support this kind of 'modifications'. 

And because this kind of files may contain viruses, problems that occur by applying this file may also affect your PC. So everything regarding these kind of files, are done at your own risk. 

I hope that I've answered the question.

8 minutes ago, Bigpole said:

Yeah, each database is affected by this so unfortunately loading 22.1 database won't work.

And answering the question - I can confirm that few users contacted us privately (won't mention and give usernames neither here or in pm) that they've found out the way to have the database with Russia 'normally' in the game. 

After I've checked this personally, it requires modifying original files of the game (like crack files for older games), so unfortunately I (and all of us mods/admins) won't encourage and support this kind of 'modifications'. 

And because this kind of files may contain viruses, problems that occur by applying this file may also affect your PC. So everything regarding these kind of files, are done at your own risk. 

I hope that I've answered the question.

Well I see, appreciate you taking the time to explain, I've already started on making my editor files for FM21 again so I'll just start my new saves there as it's a bummer not being able to do my usual FC Rostov save properly this version.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have any old saves from 22.1/2/3? You could load them up and continue playing in that game world. Just use the add / remove leagues function and add new manager function to alter your playing world. The game should update and correct fixes that are save game compatible. Downside is you won't be able to add any new databases or edited leagues, and incorrect data won't be fixed. Also you'll be stuck with the original database that you started your save with. But the plus side is you'll have Russia and Belarus active which is what you're after. I've tonnes of save files of started save games and holiday saves, as I spent the first 6 months more or less in the editor and setting up test games! I didn't delete any of them!!