Do I move teams?

I’m currently doing a save with Dinamo Zagreb, into my 4th season. 

The plan was to get Dinamo to European Glory and to build the club up. I have since won the title 3 times (including a season unbeaten) and the Croatian Cup and the Super Cup. I have got as far as the 2nd knockout of the Europa League having successfully got the team into the group stage of the Champions League in all of the seasons. 

I have increased the facilities where we are now up to 5 stars in Youth Recruitment, Junior Coaching - having focussed on having really strong newgens.

Anyway…I’m now in November into my 4th season with the club and I got an interview with Inter Milan. Went to the interview to just see…turns out they have now offered me the job!

Thinking this was going to be a long term save with Dinamo Zagreb, my adaptability is 3 (does this have an issue with moving to a different country/team or effect how well I will do?)
I am very tempted by the Inter Milan job...do I take it? 

I need your help please!!

Adaptability within human players impacts on the number of job offers you receive rather than any direct impact on your coaching. However, I think it'll take longer to learn Italian so your personal interaction impact may lessen e.g. team talks until you pick it up.

You could sliding doors this, before you accept the Inter offer, save the game, and then accept the job and save with a new save name, so if you find you hate the change, you can load back up and carry on at Dinamo.

Adaptability can affect your ability to learn a new language, which can have a small impact on your performance if you can't communicate properly. An adaptability of 1 may take more than a year to become fully fluent, and an adaptability of 20 can get you there in a few months. Otherwise, it really just governs how easily you can get a job in a foreign league, and seeing as you got the job (or at least might get it), that's not a major issue.

As for whether you want to take it, that's all up to you. If you've gotten bored of your Dinamo job, and can't find a way to make it interesting, you might as well move on... otherwise you'll probably just start a new save anyway. But, you can always experiment with weird things. You've built an impressive youth system.. perhaps try and get lots of youth from some obscure unplayable country like Kiribati or whatever, and turn their country into a relative powerhouse. Lots of things you can do once you start winning titles, and you're probably going to win a lot elsewhere too, and build their facilities up.

• 1 month later...