FM 21 how much participation money from EPL in 2030

hi 

first time in EPL in this version of the game. was wondering how much the club would earn for being here and is i immediately get relegated how much would i earn next season.

Edit reason for the question is i am trying to figure out how much wages i can afford with possible relegation a high possibility

Edited by crpcarrot

The league rules page for the EPL shows the prize money for each position.  What it won't show is things like TV revenue.

My suggestion - stay within your budgets set by the board and include things like relegation wage drops into contracts for any new signings,

1 hour ago, crpcarrot said:

thanks however the TV money is going to be the more significant part of the income i believe?

Probably - but I don't think you get advance notice of what the TV revenue will be, so it's not possible to know in advance how much this will be.  I'm sure someone will tell me if I'm wrong (I've not played in the EPL since FM19). 

But, in reality as long as you keep within the budgets set by your board, you'll be fine.  Relegation wage drop clauses are important, and you may well find you'll need to sell players if you come back down, whether due to financial constraints or because the players want to leave due to relegation.

yeah i get the wage drop clauses and will try to include them in future singing. a couple i already signed without it so too late for them. i'm not sure what is a reasonable wage for EPL level player. up to now my highest paid player was on 18k in championship but ive had to sign a player at a bout 25k for EPL. but good players asiking for 50k+ which i am prepared to commit to now. still in preseason so hoping to find some cheaper options. 

anyway was going to push the board for improved training etc once the money comes in. my training facilities re only great.