Offers made for xx news info

snowofman

Hey guys

Pictures are Mail news.

Does anyone knows what file this panel is?  (Picture 1)

and maybe someone has any idea why the player name goes invisable randomly and only when playing in germany (Picture 2)

(The name is there and if clicked you get to the player page as normal and then the name reapper as normal) - Don't mind the language of pic 2

Spoiler

image.jpeg.a324c0c876d0a13584a528edf3676a45.jpeg

Spoiler

image.jpeg.124c27b6c60f3f544bdc5f121fc56eb4.jpeg

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I think it's panels\news_item_panels\inbox content with transfer person mini profile panel.xml and the nested one is panels\news_item_panels\inbox mini profile player details panel.xml 

I have no idea for the name disappearing issue - maybe some weird alignments ( autosize or fill sometimes push controls out of parent boundaries ).

8 hours ago, BuzzR said:

Hi,

I think it's panels\news_item_panels\inbox content with transfer person mini profile panel.xml and the nested one is panels\news_item_panels\inbox mini profile player details panel.xml 

I have no idea for the name disappearing issue - maybe some weird alignments ( autosize or fill sometimes push controls out of parent boundaries ).

Thank you, i'll check them out.

Just strange that it's only when playing in germany and from my memory both are default files, so no changes have been made..

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/06/2022 at 09:50, BuzzR said:

Hi,

Finally i got around to check the files out and you are correct. So thanks and i found ouot that it's wasnt only in germany... so thats nice