The ability to withdraw from a shout

kevhamster

The biggest gripe I have with shouts is you don't have the chance to withdraw the shout once you have selected it - I have seen multiple instances where something has happened in the highlight where I made the shout which renders it a silly thing to say (ie, using the berate shout, only to have your team then go on and score a goal).

I'd like the ability to retract the shout before it's actually made at the end of the highlight, much like you get asked if you want to keep your tactical changes if a goal is then scored.

Edited by kevhamster

Il 6/6/2022 in 14:58 , kevhamster ha scritto:

The biggest gripe I have with shouts is you don't have the chance to withdraw the shout once you have selected it - I have seen multiple instances where something has happened in the highlight where I made the shout which renders it a silly thing to say (ie, using the berate shout, only to have your team then go on and score a goal).

I'd like the ability to retract the shout before it's actually made at the end of the highlight, much like you get asked if you want to keep your tactical changes if a goal is then scored.

You actually can, although it's definetly not intuitive. If something happens in the highlight and as result you want to cancel the shout, just pause the highlight before it ends, go into tactics and cancel the changes. This will cancel the shout

1 minute ago, K94 said:

You actually can, although it's definetly not intuitive. If something happens in the highlight and as result you want to cancel the shout, just pause the highlight before it ends, go into tactics and cancel the changes. This will cancel the shout

I obviously didn't know this - in this case there's no reason for this to not be made more intuitive.

6 minuti fa, kevhamster ha scritto:

I obviously didn't know this - in this case there's no reason for this to not be made more intuitive.

Fully agree, I myself only discovered this in the dephts of Reddit. It really should be made more intuitive

• 4 months later...
  • Administrators

Thank you for taking the time to input your feedback. It is an idea that has come up before and has been passed along to the design team however it may yet be rejected or with further development make it into a future iteration of FM.