Age restrictions for some teams and not others in the same competition

joe5p

Hi, 

I am hoping for some help. I am new to Advanced Rules but not basic editing with the editor. I am trying to define age restrictions for some teams within a cup competition but not others. The teams where age restrictions apply, don't have the same restrictions across all of the competitions they play in. Any help with how to do this much appreciated.

Thanks

vor 1 Stunde schrieb joe5p:

Hi, 

I am hoping for some help. I am new to Advanced Rules but not basic editing with the editor. I am trying to define age restrictions for some teams within a cup competition but not others. The teams where age restrictions apply, don't have the same restrictions across all of the competitions they play in. Any help with how to do this much appreciated.

Thanks

Maybe is this the solution you search 

on advanced rules open your nation in my case is it Germany go to Fixture Rules 33656208_Bildschirmfoto2022-07-06um19_26_37.png.1e93c32cf60f55b10db7eb32adf69744.png

if you have all divisions added in basic rules and after you convert to advanced rules than go to fixture rules and search for the cup,

and add on Squad Selection Rules new rules there can you add Match Squad Rules > Overage , Underage and something 1656187958_Bildschirmfoto2022-07-06um19_38_10.png.247eb668c8fd50f0b3c98bcb73a36a4d.png

here can you choose what you need