Promising players better to loan or keep?

I have some players (19-20) who look very promising but I'm not sure I can give them enough games with the senior team. Is it more beneficial for their development to play  less games and be used as subs on the senior team (Roma) or to play consistently  out on Loan with  a typically lower league team?

This is basically my personal checklist:

- Can I give them ~15 good run-outs a year? If yes, I might them around on the bench and make sure to give them their games.
If not
- Make sure the team will play him as much as possible, obviously am not going to loan players out just to sit on a bench.
- Make sure the player is going to play in a league above or at his standards. I'm not going to send a player to the Serie D when he's clearly too good for it, they need as good a league as possible.
- Obviously if a team is in the same league (or comparable) as me, that team will be at the top of the list if they're going to be starting him.
- Foreign teams playing in European Tournaments are a good choice, too.
- Very much last place, good training facilities. Compared to playing time and playing in a good league, facilities have a relatively small effect on player growth (probably confirmation bias). It's a nice-to-have if you need to choose between two comparable options.