How to force clubs to become professional?

Gerhard___

14 minutes ago, Gerhard___ said:

I've been playing a save as a test and a few years into it, the top flight has semi pro teams in it and give amateur contracts to their star players. How can I force the league to require that teams become professional?

IME, this is mostly because the finances don't add up. Personally I mostly see non-contract players but I'm also more of a LLM/exotic league player. 

Otherwise you can dd Full-time contracts to the league in the contract tab in the editor. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/07/2022 at 18:23, Gerhard___ said:

I've been playing a save as a test and a few years into it, the top flight has semi pro teams in it and give amateur contracts to their star players. How can I force the league to require that teams become professional?

I think there was something when adding nation rules, that requires being pro or semi pro from certain level in pyramid (as well as having certain level of facilities).

2 horas atrás, Bigpole disse:

I think there was something when adding nation rules, that requires being pro or semi pro from certain level in pyramid (as well as having certain level of facilities).

I also had the impression that I saw this option, but when I went looking, I didn't find it.

23 hours ago, Bigpole said:

There is one that works in the opposite direction. It states for how long a club will keep its status once relegated.

I have also imagined I've seen what you think but after much looking I have concluded it's the one I mentioned first. 

• 1 year later...
On 31/07/2022 at 19:40, Fredrik said:

IME, this is mostly because the finances don't add up. Personally I mostly see non-contract players but I'm also more of a LLM/exotic league player. 

Otherwise you can dd Full-time contracts to the league in the contract tab in the editor. 

Where it can be found? I would like 3rd and 4th tier in Nation also can offer part-time or full-time contracts, otherwise you're playing against grey players, because other clubs in your low league can't register anyone for the league. I have can't register because of non-contract and can't offer a contract