[Suggestion] Game Plans and Team Sheets per Tactic

dℍaisa

• Request to add up to 5 'game plans' per tactic.

Firstly game plan shouldn't be confused with 'mentality'. It is a separate sub-tactic that should exist per tactic, so that user can quickly tweak game plan as match requires. 

For example currently if the player needs a late winner, or wants to kill the game, he has to either take time and edit instruction OR use up a tactic slot for the same, both are not ideal for obvious reasons.

They should also have independent set peice routines so that user can decide the number of players who are committing themselves for freekicks and setpeices defensively as well as offensively. 

1897199509_GamePlansFIFA.gif.fd6124e53a225ef77715e4cbedf1f113.gif

Something similar to FIFA perhaps?

• An (option) to have different team sheet per tactic.

Is it currently possible do it, yes of course, player can do it manually or save a team selection. Is it ideal? , again no.

738105998_Untitledvideo-MadewithClipchamp(1).gif.1ecb3e9baa14bea7a67395e809f868e4.gif

In combination with point 1, separate team sheet per tactic is very important in my opinion, specially if different formation is used between the tactics. For example if I use 4-3-3 and switch to 5-3-2 my striker suddenly finds himself in the CB position.

• Add more tactics to quick-select perhaps?

Why are there only three tactics to quick select? Yes please train 3 tactics at a time, but there should be more tactics to quick select.

• Resizable pitch area in tactics screen

Lastly a quick QoL UI change, please make the green pitch area horizontally scalable to that more  of the selection information on the right can be seen as needed.

Thank you for reading! Please comment your ideas to in the replies. :onmehead:

Edited by dℍaisa

• 1 month later...

Great idea, need more than 3 tactics to gain familiarity so u can tweak in a game and also to change formation if you want.

3 tactical slots is not enough as during a game you may want to play 433 attack, positive or defend, during a match depending upon the situation.  Or then if your losing or drawing decide to change formation to 442 and then go attack defend or positve depending upon the situation. There is not enough tactical slots to do this and gain familiarity in all situations 

There needs to be more flexibly on this as managers irl have different incarnations of formations which isn't properly replicated in fm as it only allows 3

Edited by wazza

49 minutes ago, wazza said:

Great idea, need more than 3 tactics to gain familiarity so u can tweak in a game and also to change formation if you want.

3 tactical slots is not enough as during a game you may want to play 433 attack, positive or defend, during a match depending upon the situation.  Or then if your losing or drawing decide to change formation to 442 and then go attack defend or positve depending upon the situation. There is not enough tactical slots to do this and gain familiarity in all situations 

There needs to be more flexibly on this as managers irl have different incarnations of formations which isn't properly replicated in fm as it only allows 3

I was actually wanting gameplan per tactical slot. These gameplan will be slightly tweaked (or very different that depends on the user) version of the main tactic( Balanced Mode) which user can instantly change as the match requires.

Rest, tactical slot should also be increased that  I agree.

3 minutes ago, Poison said:

Yes that would be great as my tactics are variants for home and away or if leading etc.

exactly, many people do that, and it is a waste of tactical slot, not only because it takes time to load a different tactic, but also essentially same tactic is being trained in all 3 slots.

Edited by dℍaisa

• 4 months later...