Decimal points in Attributes

Hey guys, I know that the attributes aren't actually 1-20 as shown in the game, but 1-200, so players technically have, for example, "16.4" in Agility, "9.7" in Strength and so on. Here's a few questions though:

1 - Is the decimal aspect taken into consideration inside the Match Engine, so that "16.9" and "16.1" in Off the Ball actually behave slightly different? If it's not the case, how is it rounded? (Up? Down? It depends?)

2 - When viewing a player's profile, how is the integer part rounded? Does that depend on my coaches/scouts to an extent?

4 hours ago, stopazricky said:

1 - Is the decimal aspect taken into consideration inside the Match Engine, so that "16.9" and "16.1" in Off the Ball actually behave slightly different? 

Yes

4 hours ago, stopazricky said:

2 - When viewing a player's profile, how is the integer part rounded? Does that depend on my coaches/scouts to an extent?

It's a very standard rounding: .4 and below is rounded down, .5 and above up (you can check this by looking at the actual numbers for your own players in player developmen in earlier FMs)t. Coaches/scouts have no effect and the attribute shown is always correct after rounding

(scouting knowledge will affect whether some players have blank attributes or display ranges like "13-15". But this just means the rounded attribute number falls within that range (i.e. 13, 14 or 15, or somewhere between 12.5-15.4 on a 200 point scale)