Comprei o editor na app.. mas nao consigo abrir / How do I use the editor

Nao consigo  encontrar o editor, abre a app, football manager 2022 mobile, o editor aparece ativo  mas nao o consigo , abrir  alguém pode ajudar   obrigado 

Marc - Apologies for editing the title, but the posts in the forum are meant to be in English so I wanted people to be able to understand it (so they could find help here if they have the same issue ... and also know this isn't a spam post)

• SI Staff
48 minutes ago, Isaac1979 said:
 can't find the editor, open the app, football manager 2022 mobile, the editor appears active but I can't, 
opening it can someone help thanks

You can edit within the game by clicking on the 'edit' button which appears on items while you play the game - the editor is an 'in-game' editor not a 'pre-game' editor like on FM PC.

Assuming that you've both bought the editor and it's turned on in Settings > Unlockables > In-Game Editor, then the button will appear on the bottom right corner of:

• A player's main screen
  • A club's squad screen
  • A coach/manager/etc main screen (but not for you)

For eg (first two only, didn't get a screenshot for staff, but you should be able to find it):

image.png.ebaaec450ebe19729aaad23362e9a5d5.png

image.png.d56bc5d6eb733d8ba232cf9cbbd5456f.png

• Marc Vaughan changed the title to Comprei o editor na app.. mas nao consigo abrir / How do I use the editor