How do I change view for matches???

• SI Staff
48 minutes ago, Jpwcanyon said:

I've got an s22ultra, when ever I start a match, all I see are dots running around.  How do I watch players in a stadium... please help!!!

Football Manager Mobile only offers text and 2d views of the match at present I'm afraid - at some point in a future version it is hoped we will be able to support the 3d view found in FM PC, but that won't be in the short-term.

27 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Football Manager Mobile only offers text and 2d views of the match at present I'm afraid - at some point in a future version it is hoped we will be able to support the 3d view found in FM PC, but that won't be in the short-term.

That's mean that hopes for fmm 23 3D match engine not will be available for android user cause iphone user can play it on football manager touch on apple arcade...That's weird

• SI Staff
51 minutes ago, Angelengjell said:

That's mean that hopes for fmm 23 3D match engine not will be available for android user cause iphone user can play it on football manager touch on apple arcade...That's weird

As I mentioned in the other thread - by all means post about Football Manager Touch in the relevant forum, with regards to Football Manager Mobile the game will be the same on both iOS and Android in terms of functionality.

You can find the FM Touch forum here - FM Touch Forum

On 19/09/2022 at 15:29, StephenCronin said:

I'm team dots all the way,

I'm the same. Even when I play the PC version I always revert back to 2D highlights. 

Something about my childhood growing up with 2D means I don't think I'll ever change. I feel like I can see my teams shape better with little round counters. <3 

1 hour ago, Desmond Richardson said:

feel like I can see my teams shape better with little round counters

Exactly this. I played the full version a few times in 20 or 21 when it was free on some platform and with the 3D engine I couldn’t see my team shape at all. 2D is so much better, especially for the mobile game 

• 2 weeks later...