fm2022 official manual only spreaded on many html pages: an inconvenient, unsatisfying solution.

Why wasn't created a downloadable version of the official manual in PDF?
Not all users appreciate to start with a big team, strong players and suggested tactics to enjoy FM22.
The users, that prefer a more realistic approach to the career of a soccer coach, have to read the infos spreaded on many html pages (likely removed when FM23 will be available): an inconvenient, unsatisfying solution for a great soft like FM22.

Il 22/9/2022 in 12:39 , prot651 ha scritto:

You dont need manuals in games anymore . Many have built in help menus or You-Tube is one option . Many sites that have Lower League forums.  

I'll check if FM22 has a built-in help menu. Surely, yes, it's the most modern, elegant solution.

Unofficial videos from youtubers, unofficial lower league forums mean an incomplete software (I studied and taught Computer Science in my country: it's a lack of usability).
A pity. I really appreciate the realism of AI in FM22. When I watch a match, I do appreciate the uncommon realism, a great, great work.

Edited by Piedone africano

On 24/09/2022 at 09:33, Piedone africano said:

I'll check if FM22 has a built-in help menu. Surely, yes, it's the most modern, elegant solution.

Unofficial videos from youtubers, unofficial lower league forums mean an incomplete software (I studied and taught Computer Science in my country: it's a lack of usability).
A pity. I really appreciate the realism of AI in FM22. When I watch a match, I do appreciate the uncommon realism, a great, great work.

There are in game tutorials to help you. Its a much better way of learning than via a manual

I think that there is also some charm when you learn the game without any manuals. I started playing as a kid, and I didn't even know English properly. I remember checking David Beckham attributes and I didn't even know what "Crossing" attribute means. My friend who also sucks at English thought that is how fast player can cross the field. I didn't even know what to think until I watched Beckham games and since his crosses were insane, I realized what is that attribute since it was 20. I also learned what is ""eccentricity" by watching Barthez.

But ok, the game is now more robust so manuals are probably a must.