[Suggestion] #1Dynamic TV and league prize money, #2 game importance in Poland

bartek6500

#1This is a dealbreaker for me, as I love "building" a nation. I finished playing my FM20 save 1.5 y ago and I could go back to FM in the future, even for FM24 if it is too late to make this change now. It was just too tedious because I needed to focus too much on my finances + finances of at least two other top teams from my league that play in European cups. Climbing to #1 in the world is nice, then seeing the first successes of other teams from my league is nice too, but then nothing more can be achieved without feeding other teams tens or hundreds of millions €/year and loaning/selling good players to them so that they can perform well in Europe and afford the wages of good players (and not be forced to sell them for cheap). To have that much money I have to buy 30+ players a season (I use a lot of filters, but still scouting takes hours), loan them out for a lot of money to get a passive income (some will stay and develop in my team) and sell older players or accept offers of 50-100M+ € if I am sure I will have a good replacement for that player. Signing them, loaning and renewing contracts just becomes work and not fun at all. My league (Polish Ekstraklasa) is the 3rd league in the world (for a few good years) after English and Spanish (reputation wise), but financially we are beggars. The TV money + prize money from the league is just a joke compared to the average salary in my league or to other nations. It just feels unrealistic and unsatisfying.

#2 It is more a fact than an opinion. Game importance for Poland should be changed from "Important" to "Very important". Even though the best times of Polish football are long gone, it is indisputably the most important sport discipline in our country. That haven't changed. Sport magazines/tv shows talk mostly about football. Polish volleyball team (ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle) won CL two years in a row, we have won World Cup in 2018, 2nd place in 2022, EU champ 2019, 2021, we have Iga Świątek in tennis who is dominating this discipline, we are the best in speedway (65 GP wins by nation) and have a very strong and enjoyable league and still most people are interested in football, even though it is painfull to watch our national team and our top league manages to be ten times worse.

Also our governments have aways been investing most money in building football fields for children and financing the youth development mostly in football. Even local governments make such controversial decisions like sponsoring local teams and stadiums or taking over the debt of those teams. I've heard of tens of such cases and of only one of such case for basketball and volleyball.

If it is necessary, the reputation of Poland can be decreased so that the balance remains, but not seeing "Very Important" is just not realistic.

• SI Staff

I'll have to check a bit more about dynamic prize money. I think I know the answer on this front but don't want to commit. 

In terms of the second point though @bartek6500 it would be a data matter. I don't know what has been set for FM23 but I'd suggest reviewing that information when its available and making your case to our research team at that point. Keep in mind as well that you don't need to putting forth suggestions with 'balance' in mind. If the data is set at points we feel are correct, with any potential changes suggested by players like yourself, if that isn't manifesting in turn working properly in the game we'd look at it as a potential bug to be resolved.