[Suggestion] Stadium Updates

dryp88

I feel like something that would be an easy fix but obviously hard to get the info for every stadium would be to break each stadium down to include stands aswell, IE the Kop at a field, sir Alex Ferguson stand at old Trafford. Then this would also allow for stands at stadiums rather than complete stadiums being named after club legends, and other options could be made with it such as asking board for more percentage of ground for big games, this would also allow for greater specifics in news stories, ie Celtic have taken the bold step of cutting Rangers allocation of tickets in the ???? Stand of Celtic Park. Also even a little thing could be added such as getting a statue placed outside stadiums for legendary players and managers of clubs. I know this would be a big thing to implement but I really thing it would add to the realism of the game. What do you guys think?

Edited by dryp88
Title incorrect

• dryp88 changed the title to [Suggestion] Stadium Updates
  • SI Staff

Getting the information for a lot of football grounds wouldn't be that difficult. It's usually information available in the public domain. Ticketing matters, and even the club commissioning statues of legends etc isn't within the managers remit. But coming back to the grounds, are you suggesting then that stadium names should be added within game - where do you think this information ought to best be presented?