What features do you want?!

So now the headline features of Full FM23 have been announced are their any that you’d love to see on the touch or console versions? For me the supporters aspect is a big one, it makes the game I’d imagine feel more immersive. Match engine will also be the same for those on touch and console. Are you excited to see that?

9 minutes ago, grade said:

^ What he says!!! Planner.

Agent stuff no thanks.

Whilst I’d love that, Is it an feature that is going to slow down the gameplay? Whole point of Touch was so it’s fast to get through. 

13 minutes ago, Dinjooo said:

The only thing i would like is more than 10 leagues selectable. 15 playable leagues would make the difference for me. 

Not going to happen, you’ve got to remember the game needs to be able to be cross saved, not every device can handle that deeper into a save 

Had a look through the screenshots on Apple Arcade. There are different ones for each device (iPhone, iPad, Mac)

None of them have the squad planner listed in the menu, like the PC screenshots do (left hand side menu)

I was really excited that FM was coming back to iPad but now I’m more hesitant and wondering what will actually have made it in.

The Champions League license, music, walkout and bespoke camera they talk about in the blogs is my number 1 (I love CL). Will have to wait and see if anything gets announced as to what we can expect. 

1 hour ago, BuryBlade said:

Had a look through the screenshots on Apple Arcade. There are different ones for each device (iPhone, iPad, Mac)

None of them have the squad planner listed in the menu, like the PC screenshots do (left hand side menu)

I was really excited that FM was coming back to iPad but now I’m more hesitant and wondering what will actually have made it in.

The Champions League license, music, walkout and bespoke camera they talk about in the blogs is my number 1 (I love CL). Will have to wait and see if anything gets announced as to what we can expect. 

Good point - shame the planner isn’t there.

I was more than happy with FMT21, the main issue being the bug re youth intake which meant the game was literally unplayable After a few seasons.

in addition to this obviously being fixed, I just hope we can still add custom graphics to the game - I’ll take that over any new feature. 

13 hours ago, BuryBlade said:

11 hours ago, ollie_davis said:

Good point - shame the planner isn’t there.

I was more than happy with FMT21, the main issue being the bug re youth intake which meant the game was literally unplayable After a few seasons.

in addition to this obviously being fixed, I just hope we can still add custom graphics to the game - I’ll take that over any new feature. 

Those screenshots were public significantly before the Feature Announcement. Don’t think they would have included anything in the screenshots that would have spoilered the announcement

Edited by TopToffee

2 hours ago, TopToffee said:

Those screenshots were public significantly before the Feature Announcement. Don’t think they would have included anything in the screenshots that would have spoilered the announcement

Yeah they wouldn’t leak features before announcing features as it breaks NDAs etc, one thing I did notice on the screenshot is the use of a greeny blue colour on the UI looks mint! In fact @Desmond Richardson What is the actual colour name that was used? As looks so much more refreshing than pink/ purple

On 01/10/2022 at 23:35, zakbrown96 said:

one thing I did notice on the screenshot is the use of a greeny blue colour on the UI looks mint! In fact @Desmond Richardson What is the actual colour name that was used? As looks so much more refreshing than pink/ purple

I can't comment on the screenshot you mentioned. However, you can find our FM23 Brand Guidelines document on the FM website. 

41 minutes ago, Revan1 said:

@Desmond Richardson hi is it possible for you to tell me if the ‘add new manager’ option is available on the ps5 version? I’d love to get this game and play it on the sofa with friends like the 08 version :) thank you.

Hello again - I responded to your other thread but I'll say the same here for future reference. Unfortunately, this isn't something we currently support in-game. We do have a dedicated online career mode where you can invite your friends to play with you over an internet connection.

I remember taking turns with my friends all those years ago too. Brings back some good memories.

1 hour ago, Desmond Richardson said:

Hello again - I responded to your other thread but I'll say the same here for future reference. Unfortunately, this isn't something we currently support in-game. We do have a dedicated online career mode where you can invite your friends to play with you over an internet connection.

I remember taking turns with my friends all those years ago too. Brings back some good memories.

Hi yes sorry I got a notification that it moved so I thought it had been deleted haha sorry about that, ah ok thank you, so there is no way it’ll be added in fm23 for sofa play?

4 minutes ago, Revan1 said:

Hi yes sorry I got a notification that it moved so I thought it had been deleted haha sorry about that, ah ok thank you, so there is no way it’ll be added in fm23 for sofa play?

That's no problem :)

That's correct - there will be no way to add a secondary manager to the save.

On 30/09/2022 at 15:25, Dinjooo said:

The only thing i would like is more than 10 leagues selectable. 15 playable leagues would make the difference for me. 

Even if the restriction was based on number of teams or players so it would be more flexible what sort of save you want.

3 hours ago, wearesporting said:

Even if the restriction was based on number of teams or players so it would be more flexible what sort of save you want.

It’d be nice if it could recognise the tech capabilities of your device and adjust accordingly. My iPad Pro could handle far more than 3 leagues. 

That said, the PC star ratings for processing speed (and graphics) are so badly wrong so I don’t hold much hope. 

22 hours ago, BuryBlade said:

It’d be nice if it could recognise the tech capabilities of your device and adjust accordingly. My iPad Pro could handle far more than 3 leagues. 

That said, the PC star ratings for processing speed (and graphics) are so badly wrong so I don’t hold much hope. 

In many ways, I think they need to remove the stars because they (like you say) are very unreliable and probably makes people think they will have a poor experience than they actually will in terms of speed of game 

What I really, really want is a game that ain't essential to solo capture the real life of football manager. I want a mix of realism and being simply computer game. Don't need the aspects of this job, that makes it boring, frustrating or any kind negative aspects of real life football (example are agents and press conferences).

But don't expect SI to go the route. Their plans of solo realism for Football Manager seemed to be very successful to the point people will buy a new version of it regardless of features announcements or not.

That is why FM Classic was perfect, which was the balance between realism and being simply computer game. But SI highly disagree for those user that are like me.

5 hours ago, grade said:

What I really, really want is a game that ain't essential to solo capture the real life of football manager. I want a mix of realism and being simply computer game. Don't need the aspects of this job, that makes it boring, frustrating or any kind negative aspects of real life football (example are agents and press conferences).

But don't expect SI to go the route. Their plans of solo realism for Football Manager seemed to be very successful to the point people will buy a new version of it regardless of features announcements or not.

That is why FM Classic was perfect, which was the balance between realism and being simply computer game. But SI highly disagree for those user that are like me.

Touch is basically everything you’ve wanted then! Only thing that is different is probably the fact based on FM21 and FM22 touch versions was set at 30 seasons max, which on a PC was a tad irritating, and I still call it Classic as to me it will always be called that 😂

14 hours ago, unitedstian said:

I just hope we can load tactics and other stuff into the game, if not its gonna be a big big disappointment  

Would be cool as well if we could cross save it on all the different platforms like Switch, Xbox and iPhone etc. not sure that’s even possible mind you 😂

6 hours ago, zakbrown96 said:

Would be cool as well if we could cross save it on all the different platforms like Switch, Xbox and iPhone etc. not sure that’s even possible mind you 😂

Not sure the various competitors for your time and money want to collaborate that much!

Edited by wearesporting

4 hours ago, StephenFMT17 said:

If its in Mobile then I'm pretty sure its safe to assume it'll be in Touch too ;)

Not necessarily I mean on mobile they have coaching badges, and that’s not in FM touch well it wasn’t in FM21 touch. Yeah still playing that on the iPad 😂

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ryan2032 said:

Xbox version badly needs something like ffp to make the game harder. It's too easy to bid 10m plus stupid additional fees to sign players.

This is something I’ve wanted for years, but with in game purchases (if they have them this year) it would be a nightmare to have that and FFP