The Officially Unofficial “When’s the FM23 BETA out?” speculation thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, samrnpage said:

What does this mean , sorry I am a bit thick?

You know how few games ask you to agree to their term of service and all that when you launch the game for the first time, that's EULA. 

At the moment, they have the status of EULA to 1. Which I assume was for the youtubers, we are waiting for it to change to 2 which indicate the beta is close. 

4 minutes ago, SazoJohnno said:

You know how few games ask you to agree to their term of service and all that when you launch the game for the first time, that's EULA. 

At the moment, they have the status of EULA to 1. Which I assume was for the youtubers, we are waiting for it to change to 2 which indicate the beta is close. 

If that's the case wouldn't the cat be out the bag a fair few hours in advance the last few years?

Not saying you're wrong, but I remember genuine surprise the other year. Just curious!

4 minutes ago, SazoJohnno said:

Thank you

How do you check this? 

Just now, Domoboy23 said:

If that's the case wouldn't the cat be out the bag a fair few hours in advance the last few years?

Not saying you're wrong, but I remember genuine surprise the other year. Just curious!

You might be right yeah. At the moment, the steamDB have the limited token access which might be the way how they hide it, at least until the beta is out. 

2 minutes ago, blackdevil said:

To be fair if they were to have Fabrizio Romano announce it it'd would be good publicity.

never bothered to check before, are real agents in football manager?

Just now, nunch98 said:

never bothered to check before, are real agents in football manager?

You meant the journalist, such as Romano? I don't think so, no. But as for agents, I don't think so either? I don't really take notice tbh. 

10 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

Probably best not to quote an unknown YouTuber who also clearly doesn't realise it's "approx 2 weeks" - always has been, and was 16 days early the other year.

My thoughts exactly, no need to say it.