Arsenal Arteta Tactic: 4231 DM - Test and see

Hi all. Been spending time trying to create a style resembling Arsenal's early season performances. Through watching games and utilising sites such as "https://www.whoscored.com/", I have settled on the following:

image.jpeg.e3239d80a148ab97622c3b5f4d696f54.jpeg

I have only run it for a coupe of games but it looks promising, although I have yet to implement against inferior sides yet. 

Any feedback is welcome and in the meantime I am going to give it a season's run out and I will report back.

If anyone else is interested here is the tactic:

1 Arteta Correct Rolez.fmf

• 2 weeks later...

On the roles, when Zinchenko has been playing hes played like an IWB cutting into the midfield areas. Xhaka plays a lot higher than what Partey does in the middle so having your 2 mids playing similar roles aint right. Odegaard I would have has an AP. Hes splitting defences with his passing constantly. Saka is a tough one, kind of like a hybrid of both the IF and the W. 

more how i see the roles ..

saka is tricky. i would use winger because with his left footedness he will often still cut in, but also get to the byline on the outside. if you made him IF it would be too one dimensional. 

I'd use the duties to seperate xhaka and partey ... bbm s vs cm/bwm on defend. Odegard probably as an AP on attack. 

image.png.0087a31a7df010bb68fb249870fdc6d9.png