So Team Talks Are In Then?

Just browsing the App Store and I see this years FMM 23 is available to pre-order and apparently team talks are in. It says on the game description .........

Be the difference maker when your players need it most with the introduction of team talks. Get them fired up and inspired to win those three points. 

What are everyone’s thoughts on this? I’m 100% certain Marc or one his colleagues said they weren’t putting team talks in. I myself said team talks were needed and others on here did also, I know others didn’t feel team talks were necessary so it’s interesting to hear what everyone thinks of team talks being added to this years game. Interesting to see what the mobile team have done for FMM 23. 

It could be great, or it could have as much impact as media interactions have. 

The new licensing could make the game feel far more realistic though 

I'd much prefer a more intelligent AI, and more tactical options for players. I still think those are a bit too basic, to keep it simple for the most casual players 

I really hope it's like the Talk to Player screen, but with a focus on team level things - Praise form, Criticise form, Discipline (6am training lads!), all giving small morale boosts, but not able to be used too often (maybe once a month). Then things like explaining why you sold that star player, try to talk them into your philosophy when you're new at a club and they are not sure about you, or get them to commit when thing are going bad and they are losing faith in you (might back fire of course), maybe something to convince players to stay if a lot of them are thinking they might want to leave (we'll be in the EPL next year lads, stick with us!), encourage them to get behind the captain if a lot are doubting he's the right choice, etc.

That'd be cool. You wouldn't have to use it, there'd be penalties for using it too often (ie lose effectiveness or backfire), but it could give you a small boost when you need it.

Of course, it's already built now I'm sure and they won't be changing it, so I guess we have to wait and see what it's like.