Beta Hotfix

Obviously a lot of bugs have been reported in the current beta and was just wondering if a hotfix would be released before the game comes out? Mainly the Technical stats of players not increasing properly into the future. 

EDIT - And the reason I’m asking is so the bugs which they attempt to fix can be mass tested again before release

Edited by WilsonJuve
Info

11 minutes ago, Iggy Hassan said:

They have hotfixed previous betas. However, I've not noticed anything too game breaking yet to warrant one. Could be wrong though!

I'd have to agree with the OP and suggest that this is a game breaker if players can't develop technically. 

4 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

I'd have to agree with the OP and suggest that this is a game breaker if players can't develop technically. 

its a long term game breaker, not a short term can't play BETA one, as such it will be fixed form main release but not touched for Beta if it follows previous years patterns. BETA hot fixes are basically related to can't continue cant make it through a season

To be honest, we are all beta testing. There should be hot fixes because this would be a perfect time for the masses to find more problems. This would save SI loads of time instead of constantly patching the full game they normally do up tíl March.

I don't think anyone would consider a long-term save using the beta to notice technical stats not developing in the future. I dare say most of us use it to get a feel for the game and decide on our long-term saves for full release.

Any noticeable bugs, raise them and hopefully most will be rectified for the release on the 8th.

1 hour ago, John Joe O'toole said:

I’ve been like 10-15 games into a Norwegian save and players stats are increasing nicely so not sure if it’s a widespread problem 

It is and SI have acknowledged it in these forums. Stats do go up but technicals drop massively as seasons progress. Tests have shown that finishing was on average 7 points lower than at the start of the game and several others 2/5 lower 

A hotfix is normally released for an issue that is stopping the game from running, like a game crash, so it is not likely that there will be any hotfixes till the full release. This will be when issues that have been identified and fixed through the latter part of the testing programme will be implemented.

11 hours ago, WilsonJuve said:

It is and SI have acknowledged it in these forums. Stats do go up but technicals drop massively as seasons progress. Tests have shown that finishing was on average 7 points lower than at the start of the game and several others 2/5 lower 

Thanks! 

So is this happening in every save game?