[FM23] The First Women's Football Career in the History of FMCU

Rikulec

YtrfYFS.png

Jakub Słota's Management Career - September 2028 - Slagelse Boldklub & Idrætsforening

3. Division Preliminary Phase

MzvZD2y.jpg

diQcuCH.jpg

We extended our amazing run without conceding to 7 games before finally losing. All in all it was a mixed month of results with the last two games being worryingly poor for us, hopefully it's not a sign of things to come.

2 hours ago, andychar said:

This years game seems a lot more brutal than previous installments. Fingers crossed can bounce back with Slagelse (I don't know the correct way to pronouce it but I know how I'm going to...)

I definitely get the feeling that this game hates me for some reason, maybe I've been doing too well on the previous ones and it's coming back to claim its own. :lol:

YtrfYFS.png

Jakub Słota's Management Career - November 2028 - Slagelse Boldklub & Idrætsforening

rxUkU0z.jpg

WjvvFOp.jpg

At last, we've won a game! From seven games undefeated straight to eight games without a victory, that's incredible. The Holstebro clash was pure heartbreak as even a 93rd minute equaliser wasn't enough for us to salvage a point and aganst Roskilde we were just rubbish. I decided to switch to a more attacking approach in the final match and that brought the much needed win, hopefully we can build on that. We enter the winter break now with six games left until the split.

Edited by Rikulec

6 hours ago, RoguPL said:

Looks like you have spent more time looking for jobs in this save :D
Good Luck ! 

Thanks! Yeah, that took some time, didn't it? It finally seems like I might be able to last more than one season with a club, which is nice.

1 hour ago, Constantine said:

Næsby aside, league seems tight, everyone's beating each other. So with a good run or two, anything's possible.

Good luck.

There's not much separating teams in terms of quality, we've already had one great run at the beginning of the season, so it definitely can be done. Just need to get the tactics spot on.

aOt6SZk.jpg

Hugely important win at Kolejarz Łódź for the girls today. We kept missing chance after chance from around the 15th minute onwards, we were also denied a blatant penalty in the first half. We were dominant, but the hosts looked dangerous on the counter from time to time, including one situation where we were saved by a goal line clearance. Finally our captain scored a lucky rebound in the 75th minute and we went on to smash them 4:0, the captain finishing the game with a hat-trick. A few important games in the league tomorrow that will determine our deficit going into the winter break. We still have one match left to play since it was postponed, most of the top teams finish the first round today. Things are certainly going to heat up!

YtrfYFS.png

Jakub Słota's Management Career - February 2029 - Slagelse Boldklub & Idrætsforening

Friendlies

QMcgZvF.jpg

We kept it respectable against Midtjylland before rounding off the off-season with a routine win over lower league opposition.

nptYUyN.jpg

SNNKZja.jpg

A good start followed up by a not-so-good trip to Middelfart, although that was a rather frustrating game where they were clinical in front of goal and we, well, we weren't. Four games to go before the split as we still remain in the top six ahead of a potentially crucial game against Holbæk.

Transfers

Martin Markhus - my fear has finally come true and we've lost Alsøe to Randers. This bloke here has some big boots to fill.

YtrfYFS.png

Jakub Słota's Management Career - March 2029 - Slagelse Boldklub & Idrætsforening

KrCqnwx.jpg

giFjWb5.jpg

I'm starting to get tired of this.

Transfers

Henrik Bek Hansen - a decent young striker with a bit of potential. He came off the bench to score on his debut against Lyseng, so maybe there's something in him.

1 hour ago, RoguPL said:

Ouch !  What place were you predicted? 

Next season will be THE season :D 

To be fair we were predicted last, although it's still really tough to take in, especially after the spectacular start we made. Thanks for the support!