Logitech MX Master 3S buttons with Football Manager

For years I have used the original Logitech MX Master mouse and used the extra buttons to "control" Football Manager.

The Forward/Back button on the mouse , and also the button on the side (under my thumb) I always used to Continue game (Space).

But I have replaced it with the new MX Master 3S, and all these assignments doesn't work anymore. I had this problem in Football Manager 2022 and now also in FM 2023.

This is my setup via Logi Options+ and I have assigned it specifically to FM 2023.

I already checked all the Accessibility Permissions in macOS etc.

Has anyone figured this out?

SCR-20221023-d0b.thumb.png.0227b98bff20612e7f467d5977937377.png

• SI Staff

We have recently had a bug report about this not working with other models and its currently with our QA team. In this thread another user has suggested they were able to use Autohotkey as a workaround at present: 

29 minutes ago, Michael Sant said:

We have recently had a bug report about this not working with other models and its currently with our QA team. In this thread another user has suggested they were able to use Autohotkey as a workaround at present: 

Thanks for the workaround! Unfortunately AutoHotkey is only for Windows. Not for Mac. But I will see if I can find a solution on Mac for the time being. Hopefully SI can fix this. 

2 hours ago, mdshep said:

I have this mouse and customised options using logi+ works great for windows on FM 23

Hmm.. I also use Logi+ on Mac but it doesn't work in Football Manager. In all other applications it works fine.

10 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

@Rivanov Not sure what the options are in Logi+ (or MAC version) but see if you can change the mode it is in - for example the Logitech software for my G602 mouse shortcuts only work in FM if the mouse software is set to automatic profile mode rather than on-board memory mode.

Don't see this option in Logi+ unfortunately.

1 hour ago, dℍaisa said:

Try using logi options instead 

Will try this tomorrow. I rather don’t want to use that app because it’s not native Apple Silicon. It’s still an Intel app. 
But I will test it nonetheless.