Rate my training regime :)

On 25/10/2022 at 05:11, fc.cadoni said:

Nice to see set-piece schedules, but no one from coaches train set piece attributes - plus there is no set piece coach (hello SI). IMHO, you have many Recovery schedules.

Read again the manual about the ES (extra session). ;)

I've seen analysts on YouTube demonstrate that simply resting is more effective than the Recovery schedule.

At the start of a season i focus on sessions that increase team cohesion, individual roles and those that give a little boost to upcoming match in that order. Once team cohesion is high i change it to individual roles, team cohesion, boost to upcoming match. 

Probably use about 10 of sessions for the entire save. Works fine

4 hours ago, fc.cadoni said:

Resting is bad for development, but sometimes necessary. 

Have you proven this?

This is a custom schedule from FM22 that was made by someone on Youtube and with results shown. Works like a charm in FM22 and has lots of rest in the schedules and doesn't stunt player growth from what I have witnessed so far.

customtraining.jpg

25 minutes ago, kopfan1977 said:

Have you proven this?

This is a custom schedule from FM22 that was made by someone on Youtube and with results shown. Works like a charm in FM22 and has lots of rest in the schedules and doesn't stunt player growth from what I have witnessed so far.

customtraining.jpg

I know about Max findings, but have tested only for senior sides. If you have watched the whole series, you will see that leaving empty spaces for youths isn't the best idea (you can find that information in manual as well).

Edited by fc.cadoni

20 minutes ago, fc.cadoni said:

I know about Max findings, but have tested only for senior sides. If you have watched the whole series, you will see that leaving empty spaces for youths isn't the best idea (you can find that information in manual as well).

In his videos he mentions his routines are best for players up to the age of 21 though which leaves me confused. Unless he means that he uses this particular routine for the 18-21 year olds and then something entirely different for 15-17 year olds.

I haven't watched all of his videos. And haven't ever really understood training that much in the past. About the only time I truly understood and took the time with training was way back in CM0102 :kriss::lol:

So do you use specific training schedules for 15-17 year olds, then Another for 18-21 and then a main one for over 21 year olds?

Or do you just go for a one size fits all schedule that you can just simply plug in at the start of every season

4 minutes ago, kopfan1977 said:

In his videos he mentions his routines are best for players up to the age of 21 though which leaves me confused. Unless he means that he uses this particular routine for the 18-21 year olds and then something entirely different for 15-17 year olds.

I haven't watched all of his videos. And haven't ever really understood training that much in the past. About the only time I truly understood and took the time with training was way back in CM0102 :kriss::lol:

So do you use specific training schedules for 15-17 year olds, then Another for 18-21 and then a main one for over 21 year olds?

Or do you just go for a one size fits all schedule that you can just simply plug in at the start of every season

I am just having a bigger workload (S1, S2, ES) for youths. Normal Intensity in Rest. Attacking, Defending, Physical, Match Practise the schedules. This is for FM22. For FM23 don't know yet, but will be no big difference

One thing I'm finding in the FM23 with Training, using the schedules I downloaded and used to great effect in FM22, is that I'm getting noticeably more messages and issues with players complaining about the amount or level of training or that units are not being trained, so there is definitely some differences with training between FM22 and FM23. I also notice on the training feeback email which tells you which players have trained well and which have trained poorly and what has been worked/focused on that week. I'm seeing that instead of having everything worked and focused on in the training, I'm only probably getting one or two items. So there are definitely some changes with the training in FM23 and I'm guessing SI have messed with what things the individual sessions now target and effect, meaning the perfectly balanced and "Best Training Ever!!!!" schedules from FM22 that we just plugged in and forgot about and watched as our teams flourished and our players developed amazingly, will all need to be reworked and redone for FM23. Maybe it's not possible with training in FM23 to tick all the boxes and hit all the marks in one week of training. Perhaps we'll need to have different schedules for different weeks and have a month of schedules, to make sure everything gets trained and coached correctly. Who knows, I know I'm two stupid to work any of this out for myself, so will just be waiting on the Workshop and FM sites to tell me and let me download the best training schedules for the new game when they are available.

On 29/10/2022 at 14:32, fc.cadoni said:

I am just having a bigger workload (S1, S2, ES) for youths. Normal Intensity in Rest. Attacking, Defending, Physical, Match Practise the schedules. This is for FM22. For FM23 don't know yet, but will be no big difference

Theres zero difference in the training from 22 to 23. Still getting results using the 4 selections above. Don't think it's something they properly looked at for this release.