Where can I find the scoreboard files from the licensed Competitions in fm23

benji_hro_FCH

2 minutes ago, DamienQilBormliz said:

I tried re-installing the FM22 resource archiver this morning to try this but it's not launching for me, maybe because I've uninstalled FM22 last week..

Yes, you need to have FM22 installed.

9 minutes ago, DamienQilBormliz said:

anyone found something?

i'm a little confused to whats happening..

you've downloaded a packed file 

If you unpack this file, you will get a folder called match and inside that are all of the comps content

what what it is your after exactly i'm confused about.

i can only assume you want a different scoreboard, do you know if the packed file have the scoreboards you want ?

if it's just the default once, you still be getting those.

i might be the "thick" one here, but please explain with a little more info so i have a chance of helping you

51 minutes ago, snowofman said:

i'm a little confused to whats happening..

you've downloaded a packed file 

If you unpack this file, you will get a folder called match and inside that are all of the comps content

what what it is your after exactly i'm confused about.

i can only assume you want a different scoreboard, do you know if the packed file have the scoreboards you want ?

if it's just the default once, you still be getting those.

i might be the "thick" one here, but please explain with a little more info so i have a chance of helping you

I am using a skin with the scoreboard selector and on FM22 when playing in the Bundesliga, the game used to recognize the licensed scoreboard on it's own and override the custom scoreboard.
This year there are UEFA and EFL additional scoreboards to the Bundesliga but none of these are being recognized over the scoreboard selector. Not sure if I'm clearer now, nonetheless thank you for trying :)

5 minutes ago, DamienQilBormliz said:

I am using a skin with the scoreboard selector and on FM22 when playing in the Bundesliga, the game used to recognize the licensed scoreboard on it's own and override the custom scoreboard.
This year there are UEFA and EFL additional scoreboards to the Bundesliga but none of these are being recognized over the scoreboard selector. Not sure if I'm clearer now, nonetheless thank you for trying :)

okay, there was a smaller talk in one of the other threads about the same and as i'm using the same scoreboard for all comps i seem to get around that.. 

But i have no idea what can be done with a selector as i have never used one, so i don't even now how it's looking for things :(

14 minutes ago, snowofman said:

okay, there was a smaller talk in one of the other threads about the same and as i'm using the same scoreboard for all comps i seem to get around that.. 

But i have no idea what can be done with a selector as i have never used one, so i don't even now how it's looking for things :(

Which is the other thread pls?

• 2 months later...
On 25/10/2022 at 16:42, DamienQilBormliz said:

Sorry for asking but how do you add the scoreboard selector?

Is someone able to share any working method to import the brand new EFL and UEFA competitions scoreboards into FM 22 and have each one of them automatically linked to its respective competition during the 3D match like the Bundesliga one?

15 hours ago, Ivs said:

Is someone able to share any working method to import the brand new EFL and UEFA competitions scoreboards into FM 22 and have each one of them automatically linked to its respective competition during the 3D match like the Bundesliga one?

I'm like 99.9% sure it's not possible, the game has been coded to load those files in 23