Missing kit in-game

kevhamster

I've downloaded a kit pack for some of the lower league teams.  I want to play as Winchester once they make it into the National League South.  Currently their kit is missing in game, as per the below:

image.thumb.png.837c0b6c1d5ba699184be58538248aea.png

Their kit wasn't included in the pack I downloaded, so I made kits for them.  It's in the correct place, as shown below with some of the other kits:

image.png.f4ecf970796230a73dc20bc59f5f5623.png

However, when reloading the skin the kits still don't appear.  Is there an additional step I need to take to get the kits to show?  The kits are named correctly as far as I can tell.

3 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

I've downloaded a kit pack for some of the lower league teams.  I want to play as Winchester once they make it into the National League South.  Currently their kit is missing in game, as per the below:

image.thumb.png.837c0b6c1d5ba699184be58538248aea.png

Their kit wasn't included in the pack I downloaded, so I made kits for them.  It's in the correct place, as shown below with some of the other kits:

image.png.f4ecf970796230a73dc20bc59f5f5623.png

However, when reloading the skin the kits still don't appear.  Is there an additional step I need to take to get the kits to show?  The kits are named correctly as far as I can tell.

Have you added a config file for the kits at all? 

13 minutes ago, statomatic7 said:

Have you added a config file for the kits at all? 

Ah, there is a config file which came with the pack.  I'm a novice at this so I don't know what to do outside of adding the graphics to the file, so any help would be massively appreciated.  I wouldn't mind so much if their kits appeared at all, but seeing them there blank is annoying (and they were blank before I added the files).

Edit: I've opened the config file and I actually think I know what I need to do.  I'll give it a go and come back if it doesn't work.

Edited by kevhamster

2 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

Ah, there is a config file which came with the pack.  I'm a novice at this so I don't know what to do outside of adding the graphics to the file, so any help would be massively appreciated.  I wouldn't mind so much if their kits appeared at all, but seeing them there blank is annoying (and they were blank before I added the files).

Edit: I've opened the config file and I actually think I know what I need to do.  I'll give it a go and come back if it doesn't work.

No worries just drop me a message if you need any help :)

5 minutes ago, statomatic7 said:

No worries just drop me a message if you need any help :)

Knowing about the config file being there was all I needed to know.  Once I opened it, it was clear what I needed to do.  It's worked, so thanks for your help!  Now just to keep saving and reloading until they appear as one of the newly promoted teams into the National League South!

image.png.2725f2872e95cb5666b7d7f11f781aff.png

Edited by kevhamster

1 minute ago, kevhamster said:

Knowing about the config file being there was all I needed to know.  Once I opened it, it was clear what I needed to do.  It's worked, so thanks for your help!  Now just to keep saving and reloading until they appear as one of the newly promoted teams into the National League South!

image.png.2725f2872e95cb5666b7d7f11f781aff.png

Ah glad you managed to get them working :)