Question about board expectations and whether they are dynamic

Started the game as Everton with board expectations of quality for UEFA cup (lol). Needless to say things could be going better but noticed the following

• In Club Vision expectation is to finish in the uefa cup of which I have been graded as Very Disappointing 
  • However, in the Premier League screen the board expectation is that I avoid Relegation Battle

Has the club adjusted their expectations or is this a bug? 

Id post this in the feedback thread but their is entirely too much noise in there about attributes and non me touching updates breaking the me so thought id ask in here to get confirmation before raising a bug. Ta

PL

image.thumb.png.7b1fe0868d128dccd6c61f637b99a139.png

Club Vision

image.thumb.png.861ef8a49976deae7ae77995b707dd35.png

10 hours ago, allyc31 said:

Started the game as Everton with board expectations of quality for UEFA cup (lol). Needless to say things could be going better but noticed the following

• In Club Vision expectation is to finish in the uefa cup of which I have been graded as Very Disappointing 
  • However, in the Premier League screen the board expectation is that I avoid Relegation Battle

Has the club adjusted their expectations or is this a bug? 

Id post this in the feedback thread but their is entirely too much noise in there about attributes and non me touching updates breaking the me so thought id ask in here to get confirmation before raising a bug. Ta

PL

image.thumb.png.7b1fe0868d128dccd6c61f637b99a139.png

Club Vision

image.thumb.png.861ef8a49976deae7ae77995b707dd35.png

It’s best to post all suspected bugs in the bug tracker. Devs are better at determining if something is working or not rather than users. It won’t get looked at here. And good practice is to post in there first and make a post in the general forum (with a link to the  thread in the big tracker) to have a discussion or to see if others are experiencing the issue.

Edited by Mars_Blackmon