Struggling wherever I am

I'm really stuggling with every club I've been with I'm like the Steve Kean of FM as I try with something simple in the leagues of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland thoughts?

☹️

Edited by XaW
Reduced impossibly large emoticon

1 hour ago, thefmveteran86 said:

I'm really stuggling with every club I've been with I'm like the FM of Steve Kean as I try with something simple in the leagues of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland thoughts?

Try attacking more and to have a plan on how you are going to score your goals. And who is going to score. If you have a single deep lying forward (DLF, PF), you need your AM or Wingers to be on attack. If you have a single striker on attacking forward duty (AF, P, TF) you want somebody to help him around the penalty box. 

If your wingers are too slow they will never score against better opposition, so you might wanna change up who is gonna score your goals from game to game. The highlights are very good at showing why your tactics doesnt work and which players are being man marked out of the game.

5 hours ago, thefmveteran86 said:

I'm really stuggling with every club I've been with I'm like the Steve Kean of FM as I try with something simple in the leagues of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland thoughts?

☹️

Try a league that is less balanced.

For example the Portuguese First Division.
Playing as one of the Big Three should be manageable.

Or in Holland as Feyenoord or PSV.

9 minutes ago, Hansaplast said:

Try a league that is less balanced.

For example the Portuguese First Division.
Playing as one of the Big Three should be manageable.

Or in Holland as Feyenoord or PSV.

So would my reputation not me join them yet? mine at the moment is 10% in 2030/31