The "gap between the midfield and defence is too big" message

I suspect, the problem with FM in general, is they are problem finders, not problem solvers. 
very quick to tell You the ‘issue’ but not explaining why/causes of the issue.

what’s the point in having a team of ‘advisors’ unless they not exploring/explaining why it’s an issue!?

I love FM, but now I feel every update is a patch… not a new game!

there are so many features added, that don’t really take affect until a few years later after the consumer has bought the game numerous times! But also, we get lambasted for not accepting this is ‘beta’. Technically I’ve beta tested this game since the 2D visuals! In that same time, I’m still beta testing a game that still hasn’t been realised after 7 years! (Project Zomboid!) and that to me, has so much depth! 

10 minutes ago, thefmveteran86 said:

Here you go

That's a 4-3-3 DM but the only thing that stands out is all of the front three are on Attack, so maybe having at least one of those on Support might stop the assman bugging you

If not, report it :thup:

26 minutes ago, greenz81 said:

what’s the point in having a team of ‘advisors’ unless they not exploring/explaining why it’s an issue!?

Do agree this part of the game is a bit limited but can imagine it's a difficult area 

On 28/10/2022 at 13:29, greenz81 said:

I suspect, the problem with FM in general, is they are problem finders, not problem solvers. 
very quick to tell You the ‘issue’ but not explaining why/causes of the issue.

I love FM, but now I feel every update is a patch… not a new game!

there are so many features added, that don’t really take affect until a few years later after the consumer has bought the game numerous times! But also, we get lambasted for not accepting this is ‘beta’. Technically I’ve beta tested this game since the 2D visuals! In that same time, I’m still beta testing a game that still hasn’t been realised after 7 years! (Project Zomboid!) and that to me, has so much depth! 

Agree. As I say at work: “if you bring me a problem, please bring some solutions too…”

4 hours ago, phd_angel said:

Agree. As I say at work: “if you bring me a problem, please bring some solutions too…”

Isn't the 2 options pretty clear? To close a gap, bring either of the 2 sides closer. Defence higher or midfield lower. There is never 1 clear best option, too high defensive line with big slow CBs brings trouble, same as lower defensive line with smaller quicker CBs spell trouble against a Burnley type 2 TF strikers teams.