Panel Causes Crash

_Ben_

Hi all,

Just after a bit of help...

I have created a human panel overview that looks like this:

2465bda2a7c7310d6afc4e11e85c1df9.png

The code is exactly the same for non players, with things renamed and moved over to the correct folder. It looks like this. I can view non-managers in Staff Search but if I try to look at out of work managers, like this:

b1e6f07c26e4faaa9f1747fb21b385e0.png

The game crashes:

aba7180ad730452d13b4f0e56fd55da3.png

---

I'm going to presume it's got something to do with the match stats in the top corner? Can anybody shed any further light on it please?

Thanks!

22 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Hi all,

Just after a bit of help...

I have created a human panel overview that looks like this:

2465bda2a7c7310d6afc4e11e85c1df9.png

The code is exactly the same for non players, with things renamed and moved over to the correct folder. It looks like this. I can view non-managers in Staff Search but if I try to look at out of work managers, like this:

b1e6f07c26e4faaa9f1747fb21b385e0.png

The game crashes:

aba7180ad730452d13b4f0e56fd55da3.png

---

I'm going to presume it's got something to do with the match stats in the top corner? Can anybody shed any further light on it please?

Thanks!

It can be something very simple as a missing tag or a missing space in a line, it's kinda hard to say by just looking at a page

1 minute ago, snowofman said:

It can be something very simple as a missing tag or a missing space in a line, it's kinda hard to say by just looking at a page

I know. The funny thing is that it works on other non-players not contracted to my club, just unemployed managers crashes the whole game, so I expect it to be a lookup value as opposed to a code error. 

If I was to hazard a guess, possibly the transfer statistics sections as this feels like something that would only be called on for managers.  If you can send the file(s) over, I'm happy to have a look and see what I can find out.

6 hours ago, GIMN said:

If I was to hazard a guess, possibly the transfer statistics sections as this feels like something that would only be called on for managers.  If you can send the file(s) over, I'm happy to have a look and see what I can find out.

Easier than that! I guessed it wouldn't be because I had that on my skin last year.

Manager tenure seems to break it and, understandably because it's looking up a value, in days, for a job that doesn't exist! For conformity, I've taken it from the Human panel too - but that's another thing completed that I can tick off!

On 31/10/2022 at 06:18, _Ben_ said:

Easier than that! I guessed it wouldn't be because I had that on my skin last year.

Manager tenure seems to break it and, understandably because it's looking up a value, in days, for a job that doesn't exist! For conformity, I've taken it from the Human panel too - but that's another thing completed that I can tick off!

I can confirm it also crashes the game if you resign/get sacked!