I'm Very Disappointed for Ps5 Cancel

Im playing Fm from championship years and i had an xbox series s only to play fm.I sold series s a few days ago,to play fm 2023 on my ps5.I was counting minutes to play it and its been cancelled in the last minute.

This is my biggest dissapointment in gaming.If its not solved soon,I wont support SI games in any platforms again.

Edited by emr1907

28 dakika önce, Dagenham_Dave said:

Pretty sure it's not SI's fault if you read the article. I could be wrong 

Its SI's game.I respect SI,but this is a huge disappointment for me.They should work with better partners or shouldnt announce Fm on ps if there were big errors.

Edited by emr1907

• emr1907 changed the title to I'm Very Disappointed for Ps5 Cancel

On the PS5 here too. Absolutely gutted to see this delayed as well. Was always hoping for a PlayStation version and been counting down the days since the announcement.

I have loads of time off work coming up and was going to just play this and nothing else.

Have had it on PC for years but my laptop has seen better days and I’d love to play it again on a big screen.

Im nearly praying it comes out this side of Christmas, even considering buying an Xbox if it doesn’t but hard to justify.

I’ll be keeping an eye out for any updates.

Edited by FM_Fan101

It's very amaterish from SI I have to say. From the placeholder graphic which looks like a players head is on back to front, to this. Absolute shoddy.

What concerns me is that YouTubers who know the game better than anyone as they play it for a living, are saying it's basically the same as FM22. What on earth have SI been doing the past 12 months? In my job I have meetings every few days, in other jobs I've had meetings every day. It's what you do when working in an 'agile' environment. So what on earth have people been saying in these meetings that contributed to a game of none too many features?

9 saat önce, FM_Fan101 said:

Im nearly praying it comes out this side of Christmas, even considering buying an Xbox if it doesn’t but hard to justify.

Xbox series s is now x3 price in my country when i first bought.

I would buy it again for whatever price for fm,if SI didnt disappoint me this huge.

I deleted my 3million coins (untradable) fifa ultimate team players,because i thought i would play fm 2023 all the year.I sold my xbox..

Now im left without fm,fifa and xbox..

Edited by emr1907

This is a delay of the game on PS5, not cancelled.

The only bit of criticism, is the no telling sort of ambience there is between SI and us users, that they don't disclosure absolutely nothing to us. Just the usual unforeseen problems rhetoric or its not worth it financially to do stuff.

Since they don't give us a new timeline, my bet, is we only see this version later in December or just next year.

Edited by grade

37 dakika önce, grade said:

This is a delay of the game on PS5, not cancelled.

The only bit of criticism, is the no telling sort of ambience there is between SI and us users, that they don't disclosure absolutely nothing to us. Just the usual unforeseen problems rhetoric or its not worth it financially to do stuff.

Since they don't give us a new timeline, my bet, is we only see this version later in December or just next year.

I meant Preorder Cancel.That means a big delay.

Last time i remember a pull off from ps store with refund was Cyberpunk which was re-listed 6 months later.

The delay news they released without any real info at last minute was a disgrace for me.They should update us with proper infos.

Edited by emr1907

15 hours ago, LuckyConquerer2 said:

They Microsoft Store version was also pulled. That cannot be a coincidence.

I just want to confirm that this has absolutely nothing to do with Microsoft and the full Microsoft version will be launched on 8th November.

19 minutes ago, Desmond Richardson said:

I just want to confirm that this has absolutely nothing to do with Microsoft and the full Microsoft version will be launched on 8th November.

Hi is there any more information you can give on the ps5 delay? Will it be cancelled all together? Is it the fault of Sony? Are you confident it’ll get released etc and maybe a rough idea as to when? Thank you 

Hopefully itll be back on ps5 soon. I see its not even on the store anymore now, so yea it might take a while :(. Thought bout gettin it on ps5 for an extra casual save beside my pc stuff... But guess that'll have to wait.... RIP pre-order discount from PS+ too...

Yeah, also gutted about the delay. I was intending on making PS my primary place to play FM since all my friends are on there rather than a PC. But I'm just gonna have to stick with PC for now and hope the new release date isn't far off, though completely pulling pre-orders is a bad sign.

On 02/11/2022 at 20:09, wearesporting said:

Still available to preorder from what I can see.

Looks like the OP will have to never use Sony again.

Yeah, it was readded with the beta.

On 03/11/2022 at 11:17, Desmond Richardson said:

Any chance of the achievements being put live? No point in me playing the beta if I cannot make progress on them. I'm probably going to get a refund and use Game Pass.

13 hours ago, FM_Fan101 said:

Just a thought that if this doesn’t come out till after Christmas we’ll already be 6 months into the current season it’s out for.

Hopefully they’ll have an update soon.

Before Christmas must be a priority so they can get some Christmas sales. Coming out in broke January would be a disaster. It would have to be half price or something. Make a loss this year and hope people pick up the following year on the back of it.

You know boys I play thae game last one fm20 I love the game when I know the game will come out to ps5 I jumped so high in my home lol cz really this game is a lot for my so I think all ps5 users like my we want the game ASAP we love the game we know its light on console but at lest we play the game but with delay its crazy

On 03/11/2022 at 23:50, ross2503 said:

Yeah, also gutted about the delay. I was intending on making PS my primary place to play FM since all my friends are on there rather than a PC. But I'm just gonna have to stick with PC for now and hope the new release date isn't far off, though completely pulling pre-orders is a bad sign.

Man you lucky at lest you can play on platform for we ps5 users its its dream end like nightmare I know I can buy pc but why I need to buy one ?lool😂😭