Match Preview Lineups Panel

statomatic7

Hi guys!!! So, I'm literally tearing my hair out at this small stupid thing, I do not have this panel in my match folder but yet it still shows up like this before a match (awaiting line up wording), I have tried using the new file from the FM23 files using the resource archive and this still happens. I have gone through all my files and can't see anything that would conflict.....any help would be great, and it would stop me pulling my hair out!!

image.png.1c5f979d525ff198e2f66133614f4d21.png

Edited by statomatic7

1 hour ago, statomatic7 said:

Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately that didn't help my end!!

image.png.78c32bb4a15153471f41aef83449ab83.png

I've just double checked the file.  It contains the Awaiting Lineup message twice.  Also on lines 446-448.  Of course that will have changed if you've deleted other bits.  It's this bit here you need to delete:

<widget class="text" alignment="centre" auto_size="vertical" size="12">
  <translation id="text" translation_id="342017" type="use" value="Awaiting Line Up...[COMMENT: text displayed instead of an empty pitch before the match starts which we're waiting for the team lineups to be submitted]" />
</widget>

11 minutes ago, GIMN said:

I've just double checked the file.  It contains the Awaiting Lineup message twice.  Also on lines 446-448.  Of course that will have changed if you've deleted other bits.  It's this bit here you need to delete:

<widget class="text" alignment="centre" auto_size="vertical" size="12">
  <translation id="text" translation_id="342017" type="use" value="Awaiting Line Up...[COMMENT: text displayed instead of an empty pitch before the match starts which we're waiting for the team lineups to be submitted]" />
</widget>

Ha yes!! Deleted both and now has removed the text I wanted it to!! Thanks for your help :)