How to make it possible to manage EVERY existing nation?

drajen

I was managing North Mariana Islands in FM21, but I do not remember how...

Somebody says that if I upload and start the game with the huge database of players, so the Nation with like 100 available players can be managed.

Is it right or is it editor file for open every Nation to manage (not talking about Russia with their ban, talking about smallest countries)

Edited by drajen

• drajen changed the title to How to make it possible to manage EVERY existing nation?

You need a minimum amount of players of a certain level (the level of the national team of your choice), so what you need is a very large player database.

Loading all players is a start, but won't be the complete solution. Downloading competition files might help as well, as these on occassion at players as well.

You'll also want all players with that second nationality so you can try and recruit them, not self-promote but there's a file in the Editor's Hideaway I worked on with others' feedback that adds a bunch. So, load all players "based in" England when you start the game, and a few more Caribbean minnows should have enough players to manage now, for example, or at least enough potential recruits to make it interesting