4 hours ago, error username in use said:

Is there a way of selecting the whole squad and putting them up for sale without going into each player one by one?

In the squad screen, press the View button and choose to the Transfer Status View. You still have to transfer list each player one by one, but you can do it without having to open their individual screen etc.

image.png.02b38dbf9acb35b77f614675e35de8f6.png

When I take over some new team in my journeyman saves, a lot of the times I look at reserves with the intent of getting rid of dead weight (and increasing my transfer budget) , its excruciatingly slow going over 20 players one by one offering them to other clubs, as far as I know there isn't a option to offer players in bulk? 

Wich reminds me, would be nice to offer more than one player when negotiating with another club, sometimes they have interess in more than one. 

Edited by Hildor

Agree here. More bulk update options are needed. I'm doing a save with Racing Santander now. 35 out of 40 players in their B team are 2 star potential or less. I've had to list them and offer them out one by one. Very monotonous. 🤦🏻‍♂️