What do i need to change in config files to go back to orignal logo on one competition ?

DaaNMaaN

hello people, 

would be gratful if someone could gelp with my issue, 

ive downloaded a megapack for all logos but i want to keep the orignal champions league, europa league logos from the normal game not the megapack, what do i need to change in the config files to do this ? Thanks in advance for anyone who can help :thup:

You should be able to just delete the logos for the respective competitions in the megapack.

You may prefer to just move the logos out instead of deleting them, in case you ever decide you want to put them back in.  Kind of like that one drawer that you put all your cables and random stuff you'll never use.  I tend to have a folder in My Documents just for that purpose.

4 minutes ago, GIMN said:

You should be able to just delete the logos for the respective competitions in the megapack.

You may prefer to just move the logos out instead of deleting them, in case you ever decide you want to put them back in.  Kind of like that one drawer that you put all your cables and random stuff you'll never use.  I tend to have a folder in My Documents just for that purpose.

Thats hasnt worked for me mate i done that an then insted of having the original champions league logo it just puts an unlicensed fm logo there ?? 

6 minutes ago, GIMN said:

Sorry do you mean just delelte the whole line in the config files aswell ?