[FM23][SKIN] Which .xml file/structure controls the general search results?

lugui

Hello all,

If anyone knows, could you point me which .xml file controls the screen below, please?

With the correct file, I plan to customize the following:

1) Change the purple colour of the search bar to another one

2) As for the red rectangle, edit the columns on results "view", in order to insert the face of the players/staff, if possible.

Thanks in advance for any help!

image.png.b2eb100cf64545787783d7db4dfbc5c2.png

This was a reply regarding no.1.

@statomatic7 I answer you here

I have not removed anything, I have only added the location of those files and the files in graphics.

<widget class="inner_contrast_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/content/primary/paper">
<widget class="inner_contrast_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/content/secondary/paper">

6758f73ecb69e6029b61bba35345413c.png

https://community.sigames.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=683178&key=28a7985638487da37dcc8a20b4c9dda9

Edited by hyrule_king

25 minutos atrás, hyrule_king disse:

This was a reply regarding no.1.

@statomatic7 I answer you here

I have not removed anything, I have only added the location of those files and the files in graphics.

<widget class="inner_contrast_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/content/primary/paper">
<widget class="inner_contrast_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/content/secondary/paper">

6758f73ecb69e6029b61bba35345413c.png

https://community.sigames.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=683178&key=28a7985638487da37dcc8a20b4c9dda9 71.46 kB · 6 downloads

Thanks for trying to help and for the suggestion, mate.

Unfortunately, it's still not exactly what I'm looking for.

In my case, the suggestion above makes the search bar solid black, for any team, competition or anything else that uses colors. And I am just trying to change the purple for other colour, if possible, on that specific search screen, while keeping the other colours as I move between screens.

43 minutos atrás, bluestillidie00 disse:

1) Has historically been "primary" in the settings file.

2) Not possible as far as I know

As for #1, not exactly "primary" , but thanks to your tip I got a sense mine was set as:  <colour name="default primary". I changed the value and worked like a charm.

As for #2, no luck here searching through the extracted files, I'm affraid you are right, not possible, unfortunately.

Thanks for your reply!

• 2 weeks later...

Reviving this thread just to update those who are interested that it is indeed possible to insert faces (as well as many other options) on the general search results/view.

For the faces, just add another line with <record id="port" /> under "People" section in the two attached files, which should go in:

search dialog panel.xml: in panels/generic
search.xml: in panels/game

I decided to play around and added some extra information to boost the search results a bit:

image.png.a42fbb34832c2c45a1a33d5a5a5ad4c6.png

search dialog panel.xml search.xml

Edited by lugui