Ultimate World Cup (Fantasy database) + (U21, U20, U19, U18 versions)

227 Teams in 20th months road to final (played as qualification to let players come back to clubs during tournament).

All other national competitions are removed. Matches are played on participants stadiums. For example match England-Bhutan can be played in England or Bhutan.

Preliminary round:
Played: March 2022 (2024, 2026...)
6 teams (bottom from CONCACAF) play two legs

1st phase
Played: 2 matches in March, 11 June 2022
224 teams in 16 groups play 13 matches. Best 6 teams advance to second phase.

2.png

2nd phase
Played: September - October 2022
96 teams in 16 groups play 5 matches. Best 4 advance to third phase.

3.png

3rd phase
Played: 2 matches November in odd years, 1 match in December 2022 - 2 matches in March 2023
64 teams in 8 groups play 7 matches. Best 4 advance to fourth phase

4.png
4th phase 
Played: June 2023
32 team in 8 groups play 7 matches. Best 4 advance to fifth phase.

5.png

5phase: June, Quarterfinals: September, Semifinals: October, Finals: November 2023(2025, 2027...)
2 legs

6.png

1.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

Support me if you enjoy my work

File contains also youth versions (U-21, U-20, U-19, U-18) with same structure. I recommend play with max two versions (U-21-U19 or U20-18).

FM 22 version - Steam Workshop - senior tournament

Youth

Ultimate World Cup.rar

Edited by ugan666
added fm 22 version

The qualifications for World Cup are still the same only thing unchanged is the design of work cup? For main cup and the 3 youth work cups too?

also if I play with all 4 youths even tho it’s recommended for 4 would game crash?

Edited by Fmfan00

12 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

The qualifications for World Cup are still the same only thing unchanged is the design of work cup? For main cup and the 3 youth work cups too?

also if I play with all 4 youths even tho it’s recommended for 4 would game crash?

1. Original qualification tournaments (senior and youth) are removed. Youth databases is a copy of original file, only with change of maximum years old of players (I also added awards).

2. Only a few countries are able to fill all teams, if it does not bother you, everything should work done.

4 hours ago, ugan666 said:

Ummm... I don't have any idea why club competition is connected with my add-on.

Alls I did was load the database 8n editor hit save test rules and that’s what came up.

Edit: I found out what the error was... I download the Youth file instead of the Ultimate file where it has the U18-World cup instead of the U18 file in the Youth download... That is where the error is just FYI.. So everyone if your going to use the Youth tournaments download the Ultimate World cup rar file dont go with the youth file. The U18 World cup file is under the main rar file

Edited by Fmfan00

• 1 month later...