Brazilian Clubs have wrong Colors! (again!)

mortiis7

Hey,

To get the Brazilian team names and colours and kits etc to work in FM 23 you need to go into your steam folder and delete some files and add some other files.

Go to your Steam Directory on your computer then -> steamapps -> common -> Football Manager 2023 -> data -> database -> db -> 2300 folder

Then go to the Inc folder and then the all sub folder and delete: fake Inc; lic_dan_swe_fra.Inc; nleague.Inc

Then paste the two files that I have attached below into this folder. I have added the correct league names from my New Zealand league database.

Then delete fake.edt from the permanent sub folder which is inside the edt folder.

Finally delete four files from the permanent sub folder which is inside the dbc folder: brazil_kits.dbc; forbidden names.dbc; Licensing2.dbc and Licensing2_chn.dbc

You should be all set to go after that.

FM23 Club Names by FMScout.lnc FM23 Fix by FMScout.lnc

well i did that before i asked a question here, those files above are just for correcting the team names and not for the colors

team colors are database issue i think , cuz i remember that i had a editor data file in previous versions and that file was correcting the names (for example in fm20 it was named ''FC12 Brazilian Teams Colors Kits Hotfix 2020 1.01.fmf'')

• 7 months later...
On 18/11/2022 at 20:45, mortiis7 said:

nvm guys i found it on some other forum :)

Did you manage to sort this issue? I've followed all the steps and fixed the Brazil team names but for some reason the colours are wrong and the download kits don't work for the Brazilian club, but do work for every other club