[FM23] Korea 2023 KL1 to K7 - Full 7 Tiers of Korean Football - Summer Update - V3.1

37 minutes ago, dashi112 said:

have you updated the k2 attendance figures to be correct? or do Anayang still get an unrealistic 5k fan average?

I actually haven't as I assumed the Korean researchers managed to get this right. I just checked and the default database has the Anyang attendance at 595, min of 355 and max of 1029. I can take a look at them before my next release though if they are all off.

Screenshot_2039.thumb.png.35c44b2b5fdb2bb0d02abc9cb581bf5f.png

4 hours ago, Mediocre_Jake said:

I actually haven't as I assumed the Korean researchers managed to get this right. I just checked and the default database has the Anyang attendance at 595, min of 355 and max of 1029. I can take a look at them before my next release though if they are all off.

Screenshot_2039.thumb.png.35c44b2b5fdb2bb0d02abc9cb581bf5f.png

yeah, in that thread i linked the k2 attendances so maybe use them as a base?

https://gyazo.com/4c879f784e1d2e4a1f3e5a30e2cffdda

this is the attendances in my current save. incheon n gangwon got relegated but if you want more accurate numbers, just holiday koreas 1st season n compare to transfermarkt numbers.

Edited by dashi112

30 minutes ago, dashi112 said:

yeah, in that thread i linked the k2 attendances so maybe use them as a base?

https://gyazo.com/4c879f784e1d2e4a1f3e5a30e2cffdda

this is the attendances in my current save. incheon n gangwon got relegated but if you want more accurate numbers, just holiday koreas 1st season n compare to transfermarkt numbers.

I'll be honest, I have messed with these in the past. And the results aren't perfect. They seem to take other numbers into consideration, possibly reputation? But I dunno. I will do some testing and see if I can get it to be somewhat closer to the real life attendances.

• 1 month later...
On 07/01/2023 at 19:55, TheBladeSharp said:

What's the latest update on the playability of K5 through K7?

Working fully as of my last test. Full K7 to K5 promotion (apart from Jeju as they don't have a K5 league), with K5 promotion starting in the 2025 season. First update will be out in a week or 2 once I have caught up on all the transfers so far.

• Mediocre_Jake changed the title to [FM23] Korea 2023 KL1 to K7 - Full 7 Tiers of Korean Football

The file is now updated. It now includes a fully playable 7 tier system from K League 1, down the K7 League, as close to real life as possible. There are 190 leagues in K7 and 32 in K6, so the file can run a little slow.

JANUARY UPDATE

• Transfers updated to 20th January 2023
  • Added new U21 rules to the K3 and K4 leagues
  • Added all 32 K6 leagues and all 190 K7 leagues, correct for the 2022 season and made them playable
  • Promotion from K3 will activate in the 2024 season. Promotion from the K5 will activate in 2025 season
  • Added full K3 and K4 history
  • Added in historic league history to teams for the K3 and the old National League
  • Fixed K3 and K4 kit colours
  • Added Busan B to the K4
  • Tweaked all attendances and season tickets to try and make them closer to real life
  • Tweaked some stadiums and other little things
  • Added more Korean media sources, including the entire writing team over at @KLeagueUnited

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/01/2023 at 12:47, Mediocre_Jake said:

The file is now updated. It now includes a fully playable 7 tier system from K League 1, down the K7 League, as close to real life as possible. There are 190 leagues in K7 and 32 in K6, so the file can run a little slow.

JANUARY UPDATE

• Transfers updated to 20th January 2023
  • Added new U21 rules to the K3 and K4 leagues
  • Added all 32 K6 leagues and all 190 K7 leagues, correct for the 2022 season and made them playable
  • Promotion from K3 will activate in the 2024 season. Promotion from the K5 will activate in 2025 season
  • Added full K3 and K4 history
  • Added in historic league history to teams for the K3 and the old National League
  • Fixed K3 and K4 kit colours
  • Added Busan B to the K4
  • Tweaked all attendances and season tickets to try and make them closer to real life
  • Tweaked some stadiums and other little things
  • Added more Korean media sources, including the entire writing team over at @KLeagueUnited

hi mate, do you plan on doing the u'league as well?

On 08/02/2023 at 13:50, dino88 said:

hi mate, do you plan on doing the u'league as well?

In the future, maybe. But it isn't the highest priority at the moment.

On 08/02/2023 at 14:00, dino88 said:

sorry - ive also noticed there is no champions league until the next season? how can i work around that?

No Champions League? In 2023? It is fine for me. It doesn't start until the Summer, new schedule from 2023 onwards

• Mediocre_Jake changed the title to [FM23] Korea 2023 KL1 to K7 - Full 7 Tiers of Korean Football - March Update
  • Mediocre_Jake changed the title to [FM23] Korea 2023 KL1 to K7 - Full 7 Tiers of Korean Football - March Update - 23.4 Compatible
  • 4 months later...

Had some issues when trying this -- couldn't change month on training schedule, squad planner was consistently empty (asked assistant to pick and nothing happened) and calendar appeared empty as the day was simulating

Removing this mod seemed to remove all of the issues, but ideally I'd love to play with the mod on if possible, any idea why the mod may cause these issues?

Edit: ended up getting this fixed, was - very stupidly - loading a different mod with a similar name by mistake that clearly wasn't updated to work with the most recent patch. Apologies!

Edited by lattridge

• Mediocre_Jake changed the title to [FM23] Korea 2023 KL1 to K7 - Full 7 Tiers of Korean Football - Summer Update - V3.0

Finally got the summer update done. Took a while to get all the 2023 data for the K5, K6 and K7.

Summer UPDATE:

•  Tranfers Updated to 19/8/2023
  •  K5, K6 and K7 leagues all updated to 2023 teams
  •  Removed Goyang Happiness from K4 (folder IRL)
  •  Managers in top 4 leagues updated

• Mediocre_Jake changed the title to [FM23] Korea 2023 KL1 to K7 - Full 7 Tiers of Korean Football - Summer Update - V3.1