Likelyhood to be sacked

magnusheri

Likelyhood to be sacked is based mostly on the chairmans patience or and a little bit of the fans patience 

And I think that makes perfect sense, since if a new(er) owner takes over one of those clubs he decides if they should be fired or not 

13 hours ago, HurkaDurk69 said:

Likelyhood to be sacked is based mostly on the chairmans patience or and a little bit of the fans patience 

And I think that makes perfect sense, since if a new(er) owner takes over one of those clubs he decides if they should be fired or not 

Is there a feature for a chairmans patience? Because I feel like I only get sacked once per FM! Never been sacked after a new owner arrives even if I underperform. And never really get sacked when I underperform. 

57 minutes ago, magnusheri said:

Is there a feature for a chairmans patience? Because I feel like I only get sacked once per FM! Never been sacked after a new owner arrives even if I underperform. And never really get sacked when I underperform. 

after you start a game, no. If you use the PGE you can find patience in the same window where training attributes for coaches are(furthest down)