Board just refuse to hire more coaches, but only coaches

I'm Stuttgart, started with board requiring we avoid relegation, and two seasons later we're qualified for Champs League. So I have credit in the bank. I also have a lot of money in there - the club is sitting on £150m right now. We've improved facilities, hired lots more scouts, the board have even suggested offering more wages for some analysts. Can I get more than six coaches though? Hell no. The board just plain refuse to hire enough coaches to fill the roles available. I even save tested as far as making it a resigning matter, and they just showed me out the door, rather than sanction adding another £3k a week to my £1000000 wage bill. Its patently ridiculous, and I'm not sure what is going on here. Never had something like this before.

It is absolutely ridiculous and extremely frustrating. I feel your pain.

I played as Celtic last season, had hundreds of million in the bank, but could never have more than 6 coaches. 

Would love someone from SI to comment on this?!

Make it make sense.

fc.cadoni seems to have been right, that you need to fill all the slots in the whole coaching team first, and then they'll consider more training coaches. It does need fixing though, as there is no explanation of what the issue is, and in my case at least, the resolution was really confusing (they eventually gave me the extra coach without telling me).