Can it be done?

EnigMattic1

Is it possible to 'tab' this screen so the tactics pitch can be rotated so it is horizontal as opposed to vertical and have the selection info on a separate tab with more info visible?

image.png.0c372cecc534033a9e9fff8b570d204d.png

And, before anyone says, I know I can just click on << in the corner to minimise the pitch, but I want to know if it can be tabbed instead.

18 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

I would say yes, with a fair bit of work due to the way the tactics overview side panel is laid out.   You have to strip it section by section 

Interesting. I'm going to have to take a look. Wonder how badly I can mess this up :lol:

Yeah you can set the pitch horizontally. I wanted to do something like having tactics screen with the pitch on top of the page, with squad selection on the bottom. But I couldn't be bothered to figure out how that whole panel works, as it makes 0 sense to me. 

For example, I can't even figure out how to resize the width of those 2 sections (pitch and squad selection). I can resize the pitch separately, but not the whole panel underneath it.

Edited by (sic)

7 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Ok, just to show how clueless I am, I know the pitch is "pitch with tactics container" and the green area is "tactics overview side panel", but what panel is the list of players on the right and the overall panel?

tactics overview panel, and team squad tactics.xml off the top of my head