Loading time still a probelm, solution

Hello,

After purchasing this years game on day one I transfered my extra files (Player faces, logos, kits etc.) from one version to the next and created a new Graphics folder. I have been testing different methods of installing the files and find that neither are very efficient this year at all. Whether I put the graphics folder in the "Android/Data/SE.com.segacoccer.eleven" folder or in the main root drive "/Documents/sigames" folder the loading times are extremly long. 

This was not the case last year and i´m sure that there is a fix for this years version. I was hopeful after the update but now have come to the end of my patience through hours of different testing. 

I have two questions:

1: Is this a planned implementation to reduce the editing and downloading of facepacks/logos to help SI maintain legal requirements, and therefore, won´t be fixed?

2: Is there a relative maximum number of files that can be implemented for the game to run smoothly, for example 5000 pic face pack and a 1000 pic Logo pack and the game will load with minimal loading times

Thank you for taking the time to read this 

And more here 

I made some tests as @mjshill did. 

I think you are right: at the moment there is a limitation in add-ons the the 23 edition can manage. 

I totally agree with you! As the behaviour w.r.t. graphics is dramatically changed from previous edition this had to be specified in the game descriptions and previews (a very bad new feature not unveiled!) 

Moreover, if this won't be fixed, at least would be fair to have a limit clearly indicated for add-ons.

FM as well as FMM are not the same without the realism taken by graphics. 

PS I don't think is a legal requirements problem because the PC version, that I bought too, can manage every add-ons as in the previous versions...