Serbia nationalist SCUM: Team display anti-Kosovo flag in dressing room during Brazil match

Heartwork

1 hour ago, Heartwork said:

Apparently been several instances of racism towards ethnic Albanians during the match yesterday, including chants from the fans and comments by the Serbia coach (fired from his last job for refusing to coach his side against Kosovo)

Any sources for this? 

I ask, because I think you are mentioning previous manager, he was fired after he refused to lead Montenegro side against Kosovo. I don't think that's true for Dragan Stojkovic...

Edited by Constantine

7 minutes ago, Constantine said:

Any sources for this? 

I ask, because I think you are mentioning previous manager, he was fired after he refused to lead Montenegro side against Kosovo. I don't think that's true for Dragan Stojkovic...

How's your lipreading

Although I admit I was unaware they changed coach again

Also not a good look

Edited by Heartwork

1 minute ago, Heartwork said:

How's your lipreading

Although I admit I was unaware they changed coach again

I'm partially hearing impaired so my lip reading skills are quite good.

And, sadly, he said exactly this tweet said, wrong grammar aside.

****ing hell. And worst thing is, I'm not even surprised. At all. Our people has been at each other throats for a while and our leaders are doing **** all to calm things down. If anything, both sides are flaming **** up even more. Sadly, things won't change till this whole fear and hate mongering government ****s off.