Substitute positions not visible ? Help me for this

okancaannn

10 saat önce, snowofman said:

as far as i know, it's always looked like that for the sub bench.. so as @bluestillidie00said.. Looks ok to me

Hey friends. I understand but i know first orginal skin not a problem, i saw positions. But when i change my skin. After i didnt see  just not this position. For match day, too i  didnt see. If always didnt see this okey, Really now you say me this. This is your skins is SAME ?

image.png

5 minutes ago, okancaannn said:

Hey friends. I understand but i know first orginal skin not a problem, i saw positions. But when i change my skin. After i didnt see  just not this position. For match day, too i  didnt see. If always didnt see this okey, Really now you say me this. This is your skins is SAME ?

image.png

The picture you show here are different from what you showed before..

on this one it looks like the creator of the skin has separated the subs from the XI and it have bugged out somehow, i'm not sure what skin it is your using, but i would try and contact the creator and see if he's aware of the problem.

2 saat önce, snowofman said:

The picture you show here are different from what you showed before..

on this one it looks like the creator of the skin has separated the subs from the XI and it have bugged out somehow, i'm not sure what skin it is your using, but i would try and contact the creator and see if he's aware of the problem.

thanks. :thup: