Qualify the winner of the UEL for the UCL

Samuel77

Always keep one spot open for the UEL winner, so you don't end up with too many teams, but you can also use ignores for instance if a team already qualified for the compeition in another way like via winning the championship.

Many option, but depends a bit on what you have in mind for the exact qualifiers.

Can't you change max/min teams in the whole stage and in the early rounds, and/or use certain flags like don't set up round if not enough teams. Same way they do it in the default game. Or just use "runner-up as backup" in enough of the entries that it will find someone else to fill the spot if the UEL winner has already qualified otherwise 

Thanks @Wolf_pd
I did qualify the winner first and then the next line I marked it as ignored before taking the other qualified teams.
I would like to rebuild the Conference League into 4 separate conferences, establish a final 4 winners and qualify the winner of this one in UCL and the other 3 in UEL.

il y a 9 minutes, themodelcitizen a dit :

Can't you change max/min teams in the whole stage and in the early rounds, and/or use certain flags like don't set up round if not enough teams. Same way they do it in the default game. Or just use "runner-up as backup" in enough of the entries that it will find someone else to fill the spot if the UEL winner has already qualified otherwise 

It might take too long to set up as I would like to use the classic continental qualification system rather than customise one which is very time consuming  :D

Edited by Samuel77

6 minutes ago, Samuel77 said:

Thanks @Wolf_pd
I did qualify the winner first and then the next line I marked it as ignored before taking the other qualified teams.
I would like to rebuild the Conference League into 4 separate conferences, establish a final 4 winners and qualify the winner of this one in UCL and the other 3 in UEL.

You shouldn't need an entry for ignore teams when they've already been picked. The game will already "ignore" then (and "use runner up as backup" if it needs to)

Using only the continental qualification system without touching anything I always have a problem, usually an extra team.
So I tried the trick Wolf mentioned and it seems to work. 

I am now waiting to see with several qualified winners what will happen ! It goes with one already !

image.thumb.png.52cece8a69aa273b4133660a0e9b662a.png

image.thumb.png.2cc3c007dc2fb10c71d2115a985d938a.png

In principle, if an English team wins the EuroCup, its place in the EuroLeague will be taken by the next team in its own league, so yes, by an English team.
During the first tests I did it didn't jump out at me that a team was playing both competitions... I hope I saw it right :lol: