Indian Super League

Oggimon

Hi all, 

Sorry if this has been asked before, I searched but cannot find the answers I am looking for.

1) How do I set up the Champions Playoff to mimic the Australian (and I guess ISL) style: top team wins Premiers; then top two teams enter as Semi finalists, whilst #s 3-6 (4 teams) play technically the quarter finals. The quarter finalist winners are then added to the other semi final slots, and the rest is easy.

2) How (or can you) set up the famous Asian 5+1 (or 3+1) foreigner rules in the playing 11?

Thanks all

1) Under Basic Rules it does so automatically if you ask for 6 teams for a Champion Play-Off. Otherwise in advanced rules you can qualify the first two teams by "qualification" for the semi-finals and the next four by "playoffs" for the quarter-finals. I prefer the second option for aesthetic reasons.

Edited by Samuel77

Here stage 17 is the regular season (these are groups but the system is the same for a single league) from there the top 3 in each group qualify directly for the Quarter Finals (stage 19) then the next 2 in each group (4th and 5th) qualify for the Play-In (stage 18) then the winners of the Play-In join the teams already qualified for the Quarter Finals (stage 19)

image.thumb.png.11bccd75e6d5e8721706378d82006f46.png

image.thumb.png.d8ef94d599d7c2bc4fb01d85151df6b1.png

image.thumb.png.7513a5b93919b7484567820c59b16505.png

image.thumb.png.cdd526bd1eff77ed478847875b0b0ba4.png