Is there some sort of API or something for FM?

Pierluigi Collina

Hello, 

I am a dev who masters several languages such as java, js, abap... and some more, including xml that I master very little and wanted to start learning it by developing skin for FM, but I have a problem and is that for example each section of FM has an id that I do not know where to find it and I've been researching in the forum but I can not find anything. I'm using the base FM skin and using several panels from other plugins, in this case material skin.

An example of what I'm looking for is the following:

82f23d3ccc03e5d6f361d7ceb541c9f7.png

Below the eleven I have put 2 buttons, one directs to the last 5 matches (this one works because there is another skin called OPZ that has this function, section="TeRM"), the other one should direct to the data centre in the next opponent tab, but I don't know what the section is called.

<!-- Recent Matches -->
			<widget class="link_button" appearance="buttons/subtle/normal2/button" section="TeRM" auto_size="all" alignment="centre"  red_replacement="secondary" colour="primary">
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="300" />
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="30" />
				<translation id="text" value="Recent Matches" />
			</widget>

<!-- Next Match -->
			<widget class="link_button" appearance="buttons/subtle/normal2/button" section="TeRM" auto_size="all" alignment="centre"  red_replacement="secondary" colour="primary">
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="200" />
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="30" />
				<translation id="text" value="Next match" />
			</widget>

Do you know if there is an article that explains or facilitates this? And if there is someone who can tell me what it is called I would appreciate it, thank you very much. :)

Edited by Pierluigi Collina